Ch. 21 *Nothing for Me, Something for Her*

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~

"Ellie, it's been two weeks. Just say something."

"Sir, if she didn't talk yesterday, she's not going to talk today."

"I have to try! She can't just stay in bed until she dies. She hasn't even eaten. Look at her! We have to do something."

"Do what, Sir?"

"Just leave." I breathe before snuggling my head deeper into my knees on my chest.

"She talked." Sir Zayn gasps as I feel Harry grab my arms once again.

"Ellie, please speak to me. I'm sorry about Esmay." Harry rubs my arm, but I keep my head dug in my legs. "Ellie!" His voice turns into an angered yell and I know he's getting more annoyed that I won't answer him How could I though?

"I said leave!" I cry out after lifting my head up and giving Harry a deathly glare. He looks shocked that my voice came out, so strong considering I haven't done anything since Harry told me Esmay was dead.

I can't even explain the way all the air fell out of my lungs after Harry told me. It wasn't like anything I felt before. Sure I thought Esmay was dead before when Luke told me- the time I misunderstood what he said, but this time was different. Maybe it was because of how Harry told me. Why he told me after taking me to a nice dinner and kissing me was just cruel- in my eyes. Now, I feel as if everything he did was because he pitied me. I bet that's the only reason he kissed me- was to make me "happy" before he broke the unbearable news.

I don't remember much of what Harry told me, but he explained that when he and I went to the Drainers, he saw Esmay already dead in one of the drain rooms. After he told me that, my anger grew for him because he lied to me. He could have just let me come in with him or tell me once he found out, but instead he kept it a secret, and tried making it better by treating me with dinner and the beach. I don't know what made him tell me while he was kissing me, maybe the guilt he felt, but then again I don't think he even has the ability to feel guilty.

Silence occurred in the room and I took the time to study his face. His emotion was vauge and honestly I expected him to get upset at me for yelling. His face was hard to read, but after I pointed to the door, telling him to leave again, he almost looked hurt. Harry stared and me for a few moments before sighing in defeat. He gets up from my bed and makes his way towards the door where Zayn is already standily awkwardly by. He gave me an apologetic look before opening up the door for Harry and him to exit. As I watched Harry leave, I could tell the furry in him by the way his body moved so tensely. after capturing his balled fists, the door quickly shut and before I knew it, everything became completely silent.

My head found the bottom of the pillow as I forced pressure into it. I just want to fall asleep and forget about all this shit, but my body has already gotten too much sleep.i really do feel so weak because of the lack of food and I can feel my stomach begging to be fed, but everytime I think of eating, I just feel more sick. All that can run through my head is that my sister, the only person I was living for, is now dead. And I have everything to do with it.

Moments of more lonliness occurred until it was ended when a knock on my door echoed through my quiet room. I guessed that it was Harry again, so I stayed silent and pulled the covers over my head to create some sort of boundary that I already know won't work.

Whoever it was knocked again, only a little harder and I wondered who it was because it's obviously not Harry. If it was, he wouldve already barged into the door without permission.

"What do you want?" I weakly shout to see if I could get an answer to who is behind the door.

"It's Ruby! Open up!"