Thirty Eight

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm standing in the elevator and it's moving up. Up as in up to Master Harry's floor. I can't be doing this. I don't even know exactly what I am doing, but I know that I don't want whatever is happening up there to happen.

The elevator makes its usual sound as the door slides open and I have to force myself out its space. The small hallway is quiet and my eyes aim themselves at the only door on this level - Harry's.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to myself as if I'll have an answer.

I move forward a few steps, my blood pumping harder with each take. I reach his door and listen intently for any sound. I'm confused when I don't hear anything, but the squeaky sounds of my feet rolling on the hard floor. Maybe they went somewhere else?

I'm proven wrong when I hear a small bump coming from inside the room followed by a small groan.

"Ellie?" Harry looks confused as he opens up the door and I didn't even have time to realize that I knocked on it in panic. I stand with my mouth open, unknowing.

"What are you doing?" He pushes and I'm bout to say something until I see the same short haired blonde appear behind him, glancing over his shoulder. He follows my eyes and turns around before scowling at the young girl. He demands her to go sit on his bed and my stomach turns. What he did to me was what he does to every girl. I'm such an idiot for thinking maybe I was different.

"Why are you roaming the halls alone?" His voice turns harsh and I shake my head before turning around and mentally sprinting towards the elevators. To not look completely insane, I keep a walking pace, but I couldn't feel any slower.

I push the elevator bottom and it automatically opens up. My feet move to go inside, but a hand grabs onto my elbow. I turn around already knowing that it's Harry. He has a struggled look playing on his perfect face and I give out a nervous laugh not knowing what else to do or say.

"Why'd you come up here, Ellie?" He says lowly and my body chills.

"I don't know" I say, unsure.

"Don't lie" He warns and squeezes my arm a little. I don't know what to say. I could tell him the truth and show him how stupid I am or I could lie, but I can't think of anything.

"I.." I struggle. "I wanted to ask you a question"

"And the question is?" Shit. I shouldn't have said that. I should've said something else like I wanted to... fuck I don't know.

"Where's Niall?" I ask, hoping he'll believe I didn't just make up my question. It's rather good though because I would like to know where he is anyway.

"He's where he is and once... Ruby is better, I'll let them.. be together." He gets quieter with every word, looking back at his door making sure the blond didn't hear him. I'm glad he's keeping his promise but I wish he'd tell me where he is.

"Now tell me" He says and I'm confused.

"What? Tell you what?"

"Why you're really up here. I can tell your lying.... Just tell me." He looks hungered for my answer. His eyes are seething into me, trying to compel me. I wonder why he doesn't believe my lie and wants more.

"You want to know the real reason?" I say holding back a cry.

"Yes," he answers immediately, taking a step towards me.

The elevator doors slowly close behind me and I close my eyes not ready to give him my real reason.

"I maybe came up here because I saw the blonde come up here and I didn't like it..." I trail off nervously.

A small smile peers on his lips and I want to smack them. or kiss them. Maybe both.

"Yes, yes I know it's stupid. I'm not suppose to love you and you're not mine to have cause you're a vampire and I'm human. And I know we aren't suppose to hang around each other because I'm an idiot for loving you and you don't feel the same..." Harry stops my rambling with his finger on my lips. It's cold against my skin and chills raise on my face from the contact.

"Lilly!" Harry calls and my eyes go down to a frown. I just said all that stuff and he's going to call Lilly to come out here? Oh shit, I hope she didn't hear me.

By the look on her face when she comes out, I can tell she did. She keeps her eyes darted to the ground, only looking at me once.

"Go downstairs. I must punish, Ellie." Harry says and my stomach drops. Punish? I knew I shouldn't have told him the truth. He's probably so angry that I keep mentioning that I want him and keep coming around him.

"Yes, sir" She mutters before calling the elevator and stepping inside right when the doors open.

"Come," Harry says before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards his room.

"No, wait. Master I'm sorry! I won't ever see you again or mention that I like you. Please." I plea. He doesn't answer me and instead continues to drag me into his room. Oh, I'm so nervous. He's probably going to suck my blood and because it's a punishment, he won't compel me and it won't feel good.. at all.

"I'm sorry" I say once were inside the room. He spins his body around and pulls me away from the door, so that my body doesn't hit it as it slams shut. Just when I think he's going to yell or scream at me, he takes me off guard and pushes my back against the bedroom door, my head hitting it only slightly before he raises his hand to my neck.

"I'm sorry too" He says before leaning his head in and pressing his warm lips against mine. A shock of waves spread my body as his warm lips caress mine over and over again. What is happening right now? What does this mean? I have so many questions building in my head, but I decide to ignore them and focus on Harrys lips.

He presses his body closer to mine, making my whole back glue against the door. I feel his tongue, slowly enter my mouth before grazing against mine and exciting back out.

"What.... is happening?" I speak my thoughts in a hot breath as we continue to suck on each other's lips.

"I don't know" He says before wrapping his fingers inside my hair and pulling lightly, so our faces smash together even more. His answer confuses me further, but I continue to kiss the man I love.

His tongue enters again, this time my tongue swirling against his for a few moments before closing against one another again.

"Oh, Ellie" He moans into my mouth as I grab onto his face an move my fingers into his hair. My insides clench at the call of my name falling from his lips. This is only the second time we've kissed and it feels like we've known how to kiss each other for years - our lips in perfect sync.

"I love you..." He breaths his hot air into my mouth and my eyes shoot open when I hear the words I've been dreading to hear. He opens his eyes and looks into mine, almost giving me an apologetic look. "Fuck, do I love you."

Wowza took long enough Master x) Hope you liked it! Comment !! I love comments!!!

I started a new book btw(: go check it out!