Fourty Six

Harrys POV

"Hey, what's going on! Let me go!" Auroras voice annoys me as I pull the bag off her head and get right in front of her face. She flinches back, afraid of my dark red eyes. Her green pearls remind me of Ellie's and I look away, not wanting the pain in my heart to expand.

"What's going on Harry?" I can hear the roll in her eyes and I slam my fist down onto her chair.

"Master!" I correct and she frowns. "You lost calling game Harry along time ago."

She wrestles with the ropes Zayn and Michael so wellie tied on her hands, "Why am I here? If you want your blood back. Its too late. I already spent most of it." She's lying, I can tell by the way she always bites her lip, but I don't care. That's not why she's here.

"No. You're here because I'm going to give you more," I say and she gives me a bizarre look.

"What?"

"That's right. I'm going to give you more blood and enough to where you can leave this town and go somewhere else if you want." Her face becomes interested but I know she knows there is a catch.

"What do you want." She scowls and I stay silent for a moment.

"Where is she?" I say as calm as I can.

"I don't know," she admits but she bites her lip.

"You're lying," I say.

"No I'm not!"

"Where is she Aurora. I know you're working with Liam. I won't tell him you told me and you can run away with as much blood as you want."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she says.

"Just tell me or I'll kill you. I have no problem doing that." I can tell she actually feels threatened when I say that. She knows that I would do it. I have no feelings or relationship with Aurora.

"She's at Jonathan's place," she mumbles looking down at her lap, obviously mad at herself for bailing on Liam. I honestly don't care.

"Jonathan's place?" I growl when j remember who Jonathan is. He is this really rich vampire that buys humans and sells their body not just for blood, but for sex. Liam must have gotten a fortune for Ellie because she's a virgin, bastard.

I punch my fist at the wall and it hurts like hell. Aurora jumps back from her seat and closes her eyes as if I hit her and not the wall.

"You can go. Zayn will give you your earnings. Leave," I dispute after untying her. She leaves my room without hesitation and I curse at myself, so angry where Ellie is. I know where the place is. Its about a fourth five minute drive and I'm not waisting any time at Shadow before going to get Ellie.

Ellie's POV

"You taste pretty damn good. Best I've tasted in years." My thoughts are jumbled and the sounds around me are faint, but I think the person holding me says that.

I've been compelled to enjoy this feeling, but it's just not the same as when Harry had done it to me. This honestly only feels numbing really. Maybe I like being numb though because it helps me forget.

"You're killing her!" I think I hear Esmay, but I don't move. I can't move honestly. This feels numbing.

"I'm not going to kill her. Calm down. Just a little more." The numbing stopped, but then starts again. This feels really numbing.

"Ellie, push him off you!" Esmay, I think screams again, but I don't move. I feel too tired. This feels numbing.

I open my eyes, just cause I want to see what Esmay is doing. Does she feel numb too? I can't see anything though. It's black when I open my eyes and its black when I close them. What's happening? I want to scream, but I can't move.

"Ellie!" Esmays voice sounds low and slow. Ringing began to close out my ears and my vision went black.

(I haven't written anything in years but this is a draft that I had just sitting there aha)