Six

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

This bed is so soft that it's hard to not fall alseep. Plus, Harry holding onto me the way he is, is making everything much more comfortable. My eyes keep dreading to close, but I forcefully keep them open. I need to stay awake and wait for Master Harry to fall asleep so that I can go find Esmay.

234 L.S keeps running through my head. 234 L.S. 234 L.S. Where the hell is 234 L.S?I wish that I would've payed more atteintion around the halls so that I could see if there are signs or something showing the way around this huge place.

What does L.S even mean? Lower slave maybe?

I feel Harry exhail deeply from his nostrils and the hot breath fan over my ear- swifting my hair forward. I feel him shuffle his legs, tangling them more with mine before bringing me closer to his chest. I lightly gasp as I feel something hard press against my lower back. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping he didn't hear my little voice.

"Are you still not asleep, Ellie?" Master Harry's voice causes me to jump.

"I am alseep." I mutter after a few moments of silence and I feel his chest vibrate on my back as he lets out a small chuckle.

He wraps his arm tighter around my waist and I still feel his hardness puncturing into my backside. "Uhm. Master?" I whisper, hoping he heard me so I don't have to try and gain his attention again.

"Hmm?" He hums into my hair and I hesitate before speaking.

"Can you..can you please scoot over, to the other side of the bed?" I stutter and bring my volume down with each word.

"And why do you want me to do that?" He presses his front into me deeper and I know he's doing it on purpose.

"It's very uncomfortable with you.. um...jabbing me with your.." I trail off hoping I don't have to finish my sentence and he'll just scoot to the opposite side of the bed.

"My what?" He taunts before nibbling on my ear.

Goosebumps egnite my skin and for some odd reason my innerwalls clench. I straighten my legs, trying to get the feeling out of me, but instead I make Harry laugh into my ear. Damnit.

"The hard-on that you've given me, Ellie, from thinking about all the things I want to do to you." My heart jumps to my throat and I almost loose all breath.

"Please?" I plead, trying to avoid what Harry just said and focus on trying to make him move.

"Ellie." He warns and I can hear the tone in his voice getting more serious. "I already told you I get what I want. And I want this." He says before reasurring his embrace on me.

"Don't worry I'm not going to suck your blood ever again." He whispers in my hair, making me turn around to face him in shock.

"What?"

"I'm not repeating myself. Go to bed!" He forcefully states and I don't hesitate to turn my head back onto my pillow and close my eyes.

Is he really not going to suck my blood anymore! Oh my god! That's so great! I don't have to worry about him doing it anymore. I wonder why he does'nt want to though. Did I not taste good the last time? A pit of worry forms in my stomach. Wait, why do I care? This is what I want. I don't want him to suck my blood anymore anyway, so why am I saddened at the fact that he doesn't want to.

Before I can stop my self, "Why?" slips hoplessly out of my mouth.

"Ellie please just go to bed." He calmly states before nuzzling himself more into me- still poking me from behind, but I choose to ignore it.