Ch.23 *Begging for Forgivness*

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

The writing in this story is repetive and horrible i'll fix it later sorry!

"Can't I get showered and changed first?" I ask as Zayn pushes open a large door leading into a garage of different vehicles set along each other. The ceiling is unbelievably high and chills run down my spine as I recognize the huge semi I was taken in to here was sitting at the end of the room. Zayn ignores my questions and continues his path down to a black Mercedes parked next to another expensive car.

"Please?" I add onto my question, hoping that he will change his mind and let me clean myself up before taking me to Harry. I'm not exactly sure where we are going, but after begging Zayn to tell me where he was taking me numerous amount of times, all he said was, "To Master."

All I really want to do right now is run away from Zayn, but I know that will get me no where. I haven't seen Harry since last time I spoke to him and told him to get out of my room. Deep down I kind of want to see him and I don't know why. I almost feel bad for being so harsh to him, but then there is also that side of me that hates him so much because he kept Esmay being dead from me.

I slip into the expensive car after Zayn opened the front door for me. I was surprised he allowed me to sit in the front seat with him. I was expecting him to have me get into the back of the car. The car peeled out of the garage once the large doors slowly guided open. We rod in complete silence as Zayn turned a corner and returned on a road back to the leaving gates of Shadow. I stared out the window and tried to ease the awkward tension in the car. I didn't like how quiet and mean Zayn always seemed to be. Maybe one day he'll surprise me like Niall did though. I didn't expect to actually see a good side of Niall and actually kind of be friends with him, but it happened, so maybe it'll happen with Zayn too.

"So." I let out a cough to gain his attention. I glance over to him and catch his nostrils gain volume as he takes in a deep breath. "How long have you been a Vampo for Master?"

I watch as his grip tightens on the steering wheel and he looks over to me before giving me a small glare as if my question was a forbidden one. I slowly nod my head before looking back out the tinted window, "Okay, you don't have to tell me."

My fingers find my lap and I fiddle with my small fingers. My eyes capture my worn clothing from today's work and I hope we aren't going anywhere too special because I look like a mess. My bun has a completed messy look to it while my white shirt has stains from the dirty dishes Luke and I were cleaning earlier. My jeans were clung to my legs tightly and I was happy that it was cool in the car because otherwise I would be sweating under the cloth. I don't know why I care what I look like anyways. I try to refrain from my small problem and look back over to Zayn even though I know I shouldn't talk to him.

"How much longer til we are there?" I ask in hopes he'll actually talk to me. I'm surprised when he actually opens his mouth to speak.

"Few minutes." He lightly mumbles.

"And where exactly will that be?" I try again with my question, though I know I'll be rejected again. I let out a small huff when Zayn ignores me once again. I relax back into my chair and continue to fiddle with my naked fingers.

We pull up to this large building that doesn't have much height to it, but the length is extreme. The brick walls give it an old look, but I can tell that it's suppose to have an old look to it. The vines coating the walls and the open windows make it enjoyable to look at, but I quickly loose sight when Zayn's body pops up and blocks my view. I can't believe I didn't even hear him get out of the car. He quickly opens up my door before helping me out. It slams shut behind me and I notice a full parking lot on the side of the building. When I see vampires come from the front doors of the building with what looks like a bag of left-overs, I growl before looking at Zayn.