Ch. 19 *The Search is On*

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~

There may be ALOT of errors, sorry.

"I haven't seem Sir Liam today." Both Sir Niall and Zayn inform Harry and I. A frustrated groan comes from deep in my throat, just as Harry runs a hand through his hair.

"If you see him, send him to me immedietly. Have everyone search for him, now." Harry demands to the Vampos and they nod in response.

"Right away. Anything wrong, Sir?" Niall speaks up, but Harry just shakes his head.

"Come." Harry leans to my ear before pulling on my arm down the hallway.

We've been searching for Liam for an hour and nobody has seen him. Each person that we've asked always answered with an "I don't know." I could tell Harry is getting more and more angry with each second he can't find Liam.

"He's in big trouble. I've told my Vampos to be in a place where I know they'll be. I hate searching. People need to be in my face when I want them to be!" I hear Harry beside me mumble. I can't tell if he's talking to me or himself, but either way I keep my mouth shut.

I follow along with his grip all the way to the elevators- where he dragged me. I'm confused of where well go next because we just came from the elevators, but I stay quiet as he pushes the button.

I notice him push the L.S button and we quietly ride down the the lower floor.

"She might be downstairs in the cells. We'll check there." He informs me as we walk to the large double doors at the end of the hallway. Chills rise on my skin as I remember being stuck down there. Hopefully Esmay is down there and she's safe. I just want this to be over and I want my sister safe.

I grip onto Harry's arm as he swings open the large doors. We make our way down the stairs and the cold air causes my body to shiver. The dim light makes it hard to see, but we continue our way down the flight of stairs. It's quiet and I search each empty cell and loose more hope as we reach find all of them completely vacant.

"Where is she?" I whine before letting go of Harry.

I turn to face him, waiting for an answer even though I know he has no idea where she is more than I. His eyebrows furrow deep in concentration and he runs a hand through his hair. A state if realization occurs on his face and I raise my eyebrows, "What?"

"I know where they are." He breaths before grabbing my hand in his. He picks up his pace and I keep by his side as we make our way to wherever we're going.

* * * * *

"I want you to stay in the car." Harry states as we pull up to this creepy looking building. I don't know why we didn't come here first. Obviously he was going to take Esmay to the Drainers, just like how Harry sent Angie here.

I shake my head in protest before moving my body, gesturing my leave out the car door.

"Ellie, no!" Harry lightly pushes my shoulder back and I fall back down to my seat.

"I want to go! She's my sister!" I argue and Harry's eyes grow meaner.

"I want you to stay on the car! That's the end of it!" Harry grabs my arm and looks at me intently. I can see the demanding look in his eyes an instead of arguing I lean back into the chair in defeat.

"Fine." I mumble under my breath.

"I'll be back soon." He nods before knocking on the window to where Henry's section of the car is. The tinted window rolls down and Henry turns his head back, waiting for Harry to speak.