Seven

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

"Esmay! Holy shit! What did they do to you?" I cried out before grasping her arm and sitting down next to her on the bed. She winces in pain and I mutter a "sorry" before removing my touch on her.

"It was my fault. I punched that ass hole in the face." She chuckles, trying to make this situation funny, but in no way do I find this humorous. Not one bit, but I force a smile to ease the nerves.

"You bad bitch." I smirk, making her let out a small laugh. She shuffles into the bed and whimpers before touching her neck.

"Shouldn't all your bites be healed by now?" I look at her wounds with confusion. She has two bites on her neck, three on her arms, and a really bad one on her thigh. My eyes gaze the bruises spread out everywhere on her body and I take in her fat lip and black eye. That Vampo really did a number on her.

She grimaces at me, "Sorry I'm no super human, that heals up all fast. You know this kind of shit doesn't just heal in a day, Ellie." She huffs and rolls her eyes like she always does when she's annoyed.

"Mine healed in like..." I trial off realizing how stupid I must sound. Of course, the guaritore.

"Why didn't they give you any guaritore!" I screech and she looks at me like I'm insane.

"What the hell is gartore?"

"Guaritore." I correct her. "And it's a healing serum; I wonder why they didn't give it to you. Master Harry said that they use it when someone gets bitten really bad, so I don't know why they wouldn't give it to you. What the hell? Why didn't he give it to you! You are bitten so badly, way worse than--"

"Ellie! What the fuck are you rambling about!? Please, just shut up. You're making my head hurt even worse than it is." She groans before rubbing her temples with her pointer fingers.

I quickly apologize and realize I didn't notice that I just, in fact, was babbling on about shit that she probably doesn't even know about. I do wonder why Louis just didn't slip her some guaritore, so that she can heal faster.

Louis voice starts reminiscing in my head and I remember him saying something about, once Esmay is healed they are going to send her to the drainers.

The thought of loosing Esmay again floods my head and my face pales. Esmay notices and her bed makes a squinking noice when she sits up and leans her back on the wall. Her bed doesn't have a headboard like mine and now that I scope more around in the room I notice that this room is nothing like mine at all. Much more small, cheap- dirty even.

"What's wrong?" Her tone becomes more serious and she grabs my arm- bringing my attention to answering her.

"Did Louis tell you?" I lean in and whisper quietly.

"Who's Louis?"

My eyebrows turn, mocking hers- after being confused by not knowing who I'm talking about.

"Okay, what the hell do you know?"

"All I know is I was taken here by those Vampos and then one of them took me into a big house, but I told him to get the fuck off of me. Then he was gripping my wrist even harder. Look." She explained before lifting up her wrist- showing me the mark of fingers left in her skin. "I told him to let me go, but he wouldn't... so I kinda punched him in the face." She muttered the last part, making me grin.

"Anyways, he got so mad at me and did all this shit. All I remember is feeling a lot of pain and I felt really weak.... After that I'm not really sure what happened, its all a big blur."