Fourty

Harry and I both gasp once Michael shows us downstairs in the ballroom. It's completely thrashed and blood is scattered everywhere on the walls and floor.

"You will pay?" Harry tries to read the words on the white wall. It looks smudged like someone painted it with their hands.

"Who did this?" I ask Michael as if he knows the answer. He only shrugs like I knew he would do. Who would do this and how did they not get caught?

"Why wasn't any one in here? You have no idea who did this?" Harry seems to be getting very upset. His eyes are so red it makes my stomach turn. I miss his green eyes.

"We just found this twenty minutes ago" Michael says. "A human came down here to clean the floors and told Zayn right away after they saw."

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asks.

"He's gathering some humans, so they can clean the mess."

"No. I don't want anyone knowing about this. I don't want anyone thinking that we are under threat." Harry tells Michael and he nods before running off the go and find Zayn before he tells anyone.

"Wait! Who was the human that found the mess?" Harry stops Michael before he reaches the stairs.

"It was a girl named Len, I think." He answers and heads upstairs. Oh, Len. She must've been scared.

Harry and I are left alone in the giant room and I don't say anything as his breathing turns harsh. He stares at the bloody walls, tile, and chairs. The bar has shattered glass bottles everywhere and Harry frowns before looking at me.

"Maybe it was the human, Len" he says, a struggled look on his face like he's trying to think of someone it could've been.

"No, I know Len. She wouldn't do this." I defend her.

"You know her?"

"Yes. She's my friend." I tell him.

He looks around the room again, a pained look on his face. I hate seeing him frown and his eyes red. I wish we were upstairs again. I want him to touch me again.

"Go find Len and tell her to not say a word to anyone about this." He demands and I nod my head, not wanting to make him upset at all. I begin to walk away, but he grabs onto my wrist and I turn around to face him.

He surprises me by pulling me into his chest and placing a small kiss on my lips. My stomach flies with butterflies and I can't help, but smile as I pull away.

"I love you...." he says, but I can tell there's more. "But, you can't tell anyone about this." He says and the butterflies fly out of my stomach. What?

I open my mouth to ask him why, tears threatening my eyes at the thought of him not wanting to share our love with the people around us, but he speaks before me.

"We'll talk later. Go." He lets go of my hand and I leave with out a word. I know o shouldn't complain about what he wants. I get to have him, but I just wish he wouldn't care if people knew.

* * * * *

I find Len in her room, coming fresh out of the shower. She looks flustered and nervous, but I don't think much of it. I explain to her that Master doesn't want her saying anything to anybody while she gets dressed - I stay with my eyes focused across the room.

She agrees to the small task and doesn't ask further questions about it, which I'm happy about even though she was kind of acting strange.

"Who do you think did it?" I ask Len as she brushes her wet hair, in the mirror of her bathroom. Her bathroom is much smaller than mine and crowded.