Ch 20 *Reading Letters and Lips*

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~

My first thoughts were that it was going to be a letter from Liam or something. Which in some ways I was kind of hoping it was, so maybe I could get a clue where they are. I'm a little relieved when I begin to read the small letters on the note.

Ellie,

I need your help. Something has happened and I don't know what to do. You're the only person that will keep a secret, I hope. I have to do kitchen duty right now, but meet me in my room after hours. My rooms 116 A.S Don't get caught and rip this note up! Don't tell anyone, please. -Ruby

As I read the note, I become so worried and confused. My head wraps around it and I realize that maybe that's why she wasn't at the party because of whatever she's talking about. I hope it's not too serious or bad! She said to meet her in her room after hours, so that means I'm going to have to sneak around. I've done it before and I really don't want to do it again, but if Ruby needs my help then so be it.

It's seven o'clock now and I have no idea what to do in my spare time. When Niall escorted me back to my room he told me I didn't have to work until Esmay and Liam were found. Apparently everyone in Shadow is seeking for their appearance and it makes me mad that I can't help. "Masters orders." I remember Niall saying as he locked my door.

I hope somebody comes to my room before later today to unlock my door otherwise I won't be able to see Ruby like she asked.

Just as my mind began to run through each thought in my head, my door knob jiggled and I shot up from my bed that I was laying on after I ripped up Ruby's note.

I immediately knew it was Harry just from the first few centimeters the door cracks open. I could smell his delicious perfume from here- almost as if he just put it on.

I quickly moved off of the bed and stood next to the side before watching Harry's body glide inside my bedroom. His eyes found mine and he showed a small smile that relived me to be honest. Hopefully he is in a better mood than he was in the car.

"Hello." I speak first as he closes the door behind him. I watch his body gracefully move towards me. He steps right in front of me and glides his hand on my check before pushing my hair out of my face.

"Hello." He breaths.

I stand there silent waiting for him to speak, but he continues to stare down at me for a few moments.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"I wanted to invite you to dinner." He smiles before turning around and walking towards my closet. "And other things." He mumbles as I hear him shuffle through clothes.

I keep my feet placed in their spot as I wait for Harry to come out of the small closet. A few moments later he returns back to me with a peach dress. The fabric gives it away that it's just a casual wear, not very elegant like I would've expected.

"Change into this." He hands me the soft item and I look at him confused for a moment. In the back of my mind I thought that he was going to undress me like he did earlier today- I kind of liked feeling his hands running on my body.

After studying his emotionless face, I shook the thought out of my head and moved to the bathroom where I later changed.

I ran my hands over the smooth dress and tried to pull it down- it is really short and reviling. The top even is cut low, prompting my cleavage in an inappropriate way. I glance once more at the dress in the bathroom dress before moving back into the bedroom where Harry is standing by the bedroom door.