Nine

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

I didn't eat lunch at noon nor did I eat dinner at six like I was instructed to do. Too much was on my mind and food wasn't the most appealing thing to me right now. Luckily I sat next to Luke- both times, who gladly scarfed down the food I didn't want.

"I haven't been this full in the longest time." he said before walking me back up to my room.

I decided to brush off the whole sister thing to Luke and luckily he didn't second question it either. I just told him I lied, so he could give me some pity and let me run from the Vampos unlike that bitch Natalie.

Good thing Luke and I didn't sit next to her or the other girl, Len. Luke said they were too busy on planning duty for the upcoming event. I'm not really sure what he was talking about, but he surely explained a lot about it. I didn't really pay attention though because all I kept thinking about was how I'm going to find Esmay.

Maybe she's even back in her room, but of course I can't go and see because my bedroom door is locked and I have to stay up here till Ruby comes and gets me tomorrow morning like she said she would or someone else comes up here to see me for any reason.

I still haven't seen or heard from Ruby sense Niall took her away for "a word". She didn't even show up to lunch at noon and of course some other girl, Olivia, had to take me to my next task. She brung me to the biggest part of the mansion and I had to mop the entire floor. It was bigger than huge and I hope I never have to do it again or have her as my "teacher". Ruby was much nicer. Olivia was a blonde headed brat that didn't like me; I could tell by the way she looked at me.

After a cold bath, to clear my head, a hot shower to soothe my tensed muscles, and ten wrinkly fingers later I finished throwing on the most comfortable clothes in my closet. A baggy shirt and silky shorts.

I eagerly run to my bed, so I can finally get a decent amount of sleep. I haven't slept in days and it's all just now catching up with me in one big clang of exhaust.

Pulling back the covers, not even being able to set myself in bed, my door pounds on the other side.

I whine before stomping my way towards my distraction from sleeping. Each step I take closer to the door, I get more and more nervous and start to slow down my pace.

What if it's Master Harry and he's going to make me stay in his room again or he stays here or even worse: drinks my blood or uses me for his pleasure?

My nerves twitch at the thought and my hand moves to the doorknob. I twist it, but then remember that he informed everyone to lock my door after walking me back up to my room. Such shit.

"Umm, the doors kinda locked so you have to.." I start to yell through the door, but it hits me in the face, cutting me off short.

I step back and comfort my injured nose while the door flings all the way open.

"Shit I'm sorry. I only knocked to tell you I was coming in."

I open my eyes and luckily meet red eyes that aren't Master Harry's, but Mads; the girl that ripped all the hair from my skin and did other various things to make me "perfect" for Harry.

"You should really gain your trust from Master Harry already. It takes way to long to get to you 'cause you have to find this stupid key from the last person that was carrying you around." She explains and complains while holding up the key to my bedroom.

She starts rambling about something else, but instead I consider the possibility of running out the door and hiding from her so that I can scope around here till I find Esmay, but I don't want to get in more trouble.