Thirty six

By the time we've arrived to Shadow, Harry's anger seems to have died down a little bit. He continues to stare out the window, but his breathing is normal and his hands are solid. We haven't spoken at all and the silence is unbearable. I can't wait to go up in my room and be left alone. I do wonder why Harry came with me to Shadow when he could have just had Henry take me back. Suppose he doesn't trust me, considering I practically almost killed myself. Not the smartest decision, I even know, but when he made me feel worthless, my whole existence became worthless.

"Step out" Harry says just as Henry opens up my side door. I do as he says and by the time I step out of the vehicle, Harry is standing outside too. He looks at me with an emotionless face and I stay still, watching his eyes.

"Good day, Sir" Henry disputes before getting back into the car. My feet shift in their place as Harry keeps his eyes on me. I look down at the ground occasionally and everytime I look back up to him, he stays staring. Henry slowly pulls away and now nothing separates Harry and I.

I wait for him to do something or tell me to do something, but instead he throws his hands in his pockets and shrugs his shoulders.

"So..." I drag.

"What's it going to be, Ellie?" He finally speaks.

"What's what going to be?"

"You. What do you want?" He asks me a bizarre question. My eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

"Why are you asking me what I want? Can I please just go inside?" I grow annoyed. My arms fly up to my chest and cross together. He takes a couple of steps forward, bringing us a little closer.

"You obviously want more to life, otherwise you wouldn't have almost gave yourself away. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." He raises his eyebrows and my cheeks heat up from anger. Who does he think he is to ask me what I want? He knows exactly what I want and he can't give it to me. Theres nothing Id rather have, then his love in return.

"You know what I want" I spit. He knows what I'm talking about because his face changes.

"You can't have... that." He looks at the ground, then back to me.

"That's all I want." I close my eyes and frown.

"Something else, Ellie. What could make you happier. Please, I don't want you to try something stupid again." His attitude is confusing. If he doesn't love me, why does he care if I'm happier or not?

He is offering me things to make me happy and the only other thing that would make me happy again is to have Esmay back, but sadly that won't happen.

"Niall and Ruby." I mumble after a moment of silence. They're important to me and if I can't be happy, then I want them to be.

"What about them?"

"They can be together. I want them to be together." I say and his eyes narrow.

"That's against my rules, Ellie." He frowns.

"Well that's what will make me happy- Their happiness." I stand my ground. Harry closes his eyes before running a hand through his hair. I take the moment to notice how much longer it has gotten. Almost to his shoulders.

"Not that" He pouts.

"That's all I want, Harry.... I mean, Master." I quickly correct myself, I don't know if he's okay with me calling him, Harry still. He almost smiles, which makes me tingle inside from how beautiful he looks when he tries to hold it back. He keeps a still face and stays on me for a few seconds. I raise my eyebrows, waiting for his answer.