Ch. 22 *Three Days*

~~~~~If you are liking my story Please Vote! It helps alot! Thank you!~~~~~

"So, I'm the distraction?" I ask Niall as he nervously rushes towards the door. I solidly stand next to Ruby's bed as he opens the door and pulls her into her room. He quickly closes the door behind her and she laughs at how nervous he is.

"Good. You're already here. So, Niall explained everything to you, yes?" She questions once she notices me standing in the room. She looks over to Niall after I nod my head and he does the same, assuring her that everything is good.

"Okay, we can't mess this up guys'. I don't know if this will work, but we have to try. If anything goes wrong then we all will be in deep shit. No doubt in my mind if Harry finds out then...uhh." I can hear how nervous Niall is as he talks and I watch as Ruby chuckles lightly before pulling him into a hug. She quietly shushes him before rubbing small circles on his back. I'm shocked when I immediately see Niall calm down from Ruby's touch and to be honest I find it quite strange. I wouldv'e never guess that these two people were in love. I didn't even think a vampire could love something other than itself and blood.

"It's going to be okay." Ruby coos and I watch as Niall nods his head slowly in agreement.

"It's just I know Master and I know that he is smart and.." Ruby cuts his rambling with a small peck on his lips that I can tell soothes Niall's nerves in a second. He smiles at her and I lightly cough after a long silence of them just looking at each. As if they forgot I was here, they both turn to me with bewilderment. Realization kicks in on both their faces and Ruby rushes to my side before grabbing onto my hand.

"Thank you again for doing this. It means so much to us." She smiles before giving me a tight squezze and I return her small gesture, assuring her that it's no problem even thought deep down, I don't want to do it.

"Are you guys' sure you want to leave Shadow?" I mumble after releasing Ruby's touch. I watch as both Niall and Ruby look at each other before growing massive grins. Ruby walks over to Niall before taking his hand in hers and looking back to me.

"We really do." Ruby speaks up and Niall looks down at her. I notice just by the way he looks at her just how much he really loves her. Obviously, if he is risking his life and loosing his job for her and the baby, then he must. I let out a breathe as I think of how dangerous this is going to be for them. Vampires and humans aren't suppose to be together even outside of Shadow. Plus, they have this baby coming along and if civil vampires find out about their connection with each other, they might tell and then Ruby and Niall would be in big trouble. They both would go to the Drainers. At least that's what Niall told me.

My mind starts to remember the plan and the longer I think about it, the more nervous I get. Ruby seems to think it's a plan that won't fail, but I'm a little more on Niall's side when it comes to it. I guess I'm the only person that Niall and Ruby have told, so that makes it even more difficult. They want me to be a distraction for Harry while they manage to escape form Shadow and in my all honest opinion, I don't think that I can deliver. Apparently, Harry has cameras all on the outside of Shadow and anytime new activity of some sort comes to view on the cameras, it sends him a notification. How I'm suppose to keep him from looking at it? I don't know, but Niall and Ruby think that I can do it.

"So, this is all happening when exactly?" I ask again, having too much going through my mind, I forgot.

"Three days." Nial reminds me and I nod my head while locking it in my mind.

* * * * *

"You missed a spot." Luke nudges my shoulder and some of the sink water splashes onto my face from hitting the bowl in an awkward way. I lightly laugh before pushing onto his shoulder again and wipe the warm water off my face.