Fourteen

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~~~~~

I did NOTTT edit this chapter!! Sorry for the mistakes and feel free to comment on my mistakes, so I can fix them later!(:

As I let go of Esmay and turn to look at Louis to see what the problem is, my heart drops as I see Master Harry by his side gripping onto his arm in anger.

Louis looks scared and when I glance up at Esmay she also has fear set in her eyes. My eyes quickly find Harry's and I feel my stomach turn when I see he's already looking at me.

"I told you to keep Esmay away from her!" Harry pushes Louis away from him and Louis almost stumbles to the ground, but he catches his feet before he can.

"You knew that Esmay was my sister?" I yell across to Harry and luckily the loud music doesn't allow people around us notice a scene happening.

"Of course I did." Harry laughs.

"But, in the bathroom, I heard you and you acted like you didn't even know who Esmay was." My eyebrows turn as I turn more confused.

"You think I didn't know you were listening?!" He takes a step closer to me and I feel Esmay move her body away from us and towards Louis.

"So you were going to send Esmay to storage even though you know she's my sister?" I scowl at him and he takes another step forward, removing any space left between us.

"Yes." He breaths.

"Why?"

"Because, I know she's no good here."

"You don't even know her!" I yell and I notice some people are starting to see the commotion going on.

"I know you and I only want you here." He states looking at me intently.

My anger turns into laughter as I see how ridiculous all this is, "Oh, you don't want her here because you want me to only be yours." I laugh. "Well guess what asshole, I will never be yours and you can send me to Storage with my sister." I state as I shuffle to Esmay's side. I slip my arm into hers and give Master a challenging face.

Harry looks at me with sewn eyebrows and a hard line played on his lips. He brings his fingers to his mouth before blowing a puff of air out, creating a whistle.

I look at him confused and when Sir Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Jack show up in a matter of seconds I grow even more puzzled.

"Tell Ed to have Storage come early. Tell them to come now actually. Have them take Esmay to Storage and send Louis to the Drainers, now."

"What!? No!" I scream before looking back at Louis. He looks defeated and hopeless while Esmay whimpers as Liam grabs her roughly.

Niall and Zayn both grab Louis before dragging him along with Liam and Esmay. I step to grab onto Esmay as I scream, "No!", But Harry's body blocks me before wrapping his arms around me to hold me back.

"Please, no! Please Master, I'll do anything!" I plead but he pushes my body back into Sir Jack Teller.

"Take her away. Downstairs." Master demands.

"Are you sure you should do that Sir?" Jack asks as he grabs onto my wrist.

"Yes." Harry narrows his eyes on Jack and I.

I started crying in pain as Jack forcefully griped my arm before dragging me along to the exit.

"Jack, what's going on?"

Jack turns around to the sound of Mads voice and my body flips around with his. "I'll tell you later Mads, just go back to the bar."

My eyes scope the room and realize that everybody at the party is now staring at us. Luke runs up to Mads side with Natalie attached to his hand with complete confusion spread across his face.