Ch.33 *Black and White*

Everyone seems to be wearing the same thing. White shirt, black pants. Some people are wearing the opposite- black shirt, white pants, but I like what I'm wearing better. Michael has been blabbing on something about his parents to Harry but I stay fazed out, focusing on other things- like telling Harry I love him. I'm more nervous than ever now that I've decided that I'm actually going to tell him. I wish Michael wouldn't have interrupted us. It could have been done by now.

I follow Harry and Michael down this white rug that leads to a dancing floor where the loud music is coming from. It's weird that it's an outside party. Its at this large field but surprisingly they turned it into an elegant party set up. There are tons of people here and I can tell that most of them are vampires. Only a few of them don't have red eyes like me, but I can tell that they are nervous and they stay clung to their vampires side like a lost puppy.

"Have you met Gemma?" Micheal asks me and I slowly shake my head. I remember hearing her name when she snitched on Ruby being pregnant. My heart sinks at the thought of Ruby. I want to see how she is. I wonder how Niall is taking the situation as well. I wonder if Harry would let me speak to them.

"Oooo, well she's kinda.." Micheal begins.

"Intense." Harry finishes his sentence and Micheal agrees with Harry's word.

"She's kind of a bitch, but just get on her good side and you should be fine." Micheal informs me as we all three continue to walk passing multiple bodies. I have no idea where we are heading, but I wish we were heading home. I'm afraid to meet Gemma. If she's half as intense as Harry, I think I might cry.

"Gemma doesn't have a good side." Harry states. I look up to him with a nervous expression and he gives me a small smile. "I'm sure you'll be fine." He changes his words to make me feel better. We continue to look at each other as his fingers begin to graze my hand. My hand burns at the contact and my stomach does a huge flip. I slowly begin to move my fingers around his. I look forward, afraid to look at his eyes as our hands continue to hesitantly graze each other. I feel Harry take full action and grab my hand fully in his, locking our fingers together.

What does this mean? I know it's just holding hands, but could this mean he likes me in a way I like him. He said he likes my company which still pains to think about, but what if he means company in a good way. Like a girlfriend company. Oh god, I don't know what I'm thinking. I wish I could just read his mind.

"Speak of the devil" Micheal whispers to us, bringing me back to the world. A girl with light hair begins walking towards us and right away I know she is Gemma. She has a blank stare and even when she sees her brothers, she continues to stay emotionless.

"Gemma." Micheal greets her with a hug as she reaches our stopped position. Harry drops my hand and when I look to him to see why he didn't want to hold my hand anymore, he keeps his stare at his sister, pretending he doesn't notice me staring at him.

Gemma and I meet eyes as she releases Micheal and a frown shows on her face. My hands begin to sweat and I grow nervous just from her stare. She looks at Harry then to me again and a small smile shows on her face. I can tell it's an evil smile rather than a welcomning one.

"Harry, my beloved brother has brought a guest? Or is this thing yours Micheal?" She looks at me the entire time and I feel so small compared to her.

"This is Ellie. She came with both of us." Micheal says.

"Ahhhh." Gemma says in answer and I look up to Harry again to see his emotion. His brows are furrowed and his lips are a hard line. Why does he look so upset?

"What ever happend to that Ruby girl?" Gemma laughs and I hold back a slap I want to throw at her. It's all her fault Ruby and Niall got caught. She really is a bitch.