Eighteen

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~~~~~

Last update messed up and a couple of you read the wrong ending and it kind of ruined things and didn't make since in the end. I apologize for that. My wattpad messed up some how. So below I placed some of last chapter for those people that didn't read the chapter after I fixed it, enjoy.....

(Previously)

"No problem, but I would like to have one of my donations back."

She looks at him confused for a moment before looking down at her table and shuffling through some more papers, "Uhmm, I don't know if we can do that Sir. You'd have to buy it back." She mumbles.

I watch as Harry's nostrils flare and he runs a hand through his hair, "Whatever, just give me the damn thing." He spits and I scowl at him for calling my sister a thing as if she's nothing.

"It says here." The scared woman grabs a piece of paper before scanning her eyes through it, "You dropped of two girls and three men. Which one would you like to buy back?" She brings her focus back to Harry.

"The girl, Esmay." I speak before stopping myself and I catch Master staring down at me, but I keep my eyes on the woman instead of looking up to him.

"Esmay?" She looks to Harry for reassurance and he nods his head.

"Wait, Esmay Strong?" She asks as she skims through the paper again.

"Yes." I breathe as my leg begins to shake with nerves.

"Uhm, she was already bought." She looks up to us confused and my stomach drops. What?

"What? By who?" Harry's voice comes out harsh.

"Uhmm, by one of your Vampos." The lady states and I gasp, making her look at me with confusion. Harry turns to me and grabs my arm.

"What?" He asks, concern laced in his voice as water threatens my eyes.

"Sir Liam."

...

"Liam? What about Liam?" Master shakes my shoulders for me to answer him. He looks confused and pissed all at once and each second I don't answer him, he gets more upset.

I can't really speak to be honest. Why does this alway happen to me? I think one thing is going smooth and then next thing you know, everything crumbles. I should've known not to just let what Sir Liam told me slide. Obviously he was going to seek revenge. Master sent his girlfriend to the Drainers- who wouldn't be pissed?

Why Esmay though? I didn't do anything, but tell Harry that he left the mark on my skin. I honestly don't see why it was such a big deal. It's not like he laid a finger on me, though he laid several on me when I was locked up in the cell.

"Will you fucking talk, Ellie! Tell me what's wrong!" Harry shakes me again and I open my mouth both only a helpless cry leaves my mouth.

"Is she okay? Does she need a doctor? We have several here, Sir." The lady behind the counter asks Harry, but he only scowls at her before looking back at me concerned.

"No." I breathe.

"What's wrong hun?" The lady speaks again, earning another glare from Master. She holds up her hands, "I'll just leave you two alone." She quickly makes her way around the corner and down the hallway.

"Please, Ellie. Talk to me, what did Sir Liam do?" Harry cups my face, looking at me intently- trying to get an answer from me.

"He has her." I whimper and Masters brows furrow deep.