Fifteen

~~~~~ If you are liking my story, Please Vote! It helps alot! Thanks!~~~~~

I know it's only been a few seconds of silence, but it feels like minutes. His burning eyes seem to get meaner with each second he keeps them set on mine. I've moved my body all the way to the back wall to make some sort of space between us, but when he takes a few steps towards me, the space quickly disappears.

"What, what do you want?" I stutter, breaking the unbearable silence that was lingering around us. It's honestly worst than hearing why he's down here, which I'm guessing isn't going to be pleasant.

"You know it's my job?" He says as if it's a question for me to answer. He takes yet another step closer to me, making us now only a two feet apart.

"What?" My voice barely comes out, but he clearly hears me because he doesn't hesitate to open his mouth again.

"It's my job to be a boss to the slaves, so if that means that they fall asleep..." He raises his voice at the end, and I scrunch down from the sudden outburst. "It's my job to wake them up."

"Okay?" I question as to what he's leading this up to.

"Okay, so I woke you up, and I got in trouble for it. I woke you up, because it's my job, and I got in trouble for it." He repeats.

"I'm sorry, I don't, I.." I start to speak but all the breath leaves my lungs as his large hand lifts my dress draggingly slow, until the small mark he left on my skin is completely showing.

"This... It's not even big and this is what got me in trouble." He says while sliding his thumb up and down the visible welt.

"I didn't, like, tell on you. It's not even that big of a deal. I mean Master just got mad, I mean, I don't know, I'm sorry, ummm..."

"This.... sent Angie to the Drainers." He says still scoping the line.

"What?" I question, which made him slowly grow mad. I watched in fear as each breath of his became more heavy and harsh. His eyebrows furrowed and his lip stayed a hard line. Once he's eyes looked up to meet mine, the fury set in them caused fear to shiver my body.

I whimpered in pain as his hand shoved my shoulder to the back wall and the stinging didn't go away as he kept his hand pressed on the weak placement.

"You made my girlfriend get sent to the Drainers, you bitch!" He screams and my body shrinks as he points his finger down at me. I feel stupid for taking of my shoes because now, I'm even shorter an it gives Liam the advantage of hovering over me even more.

Shit, did Master Harry seriously send Liam's girlfriend to the Drainers just because he hit me with a stick. Sure it was kind of a dick move and uncalled for, but he's right, it's his job. Plus, he didn't know about nobody being aloud to touch me besides Harry, so I think that's a little harsh to kill somebody's girlfriend for something so small.

Oh wow, this is my fault! Now two! Two people have gotten sent to the fucking Drainers because of me! This is all too much for me to take in right now.

"I'm so sorry Liam." I apologize and he narrows his eyes even further on me, so I quickly cough up a "Sir, Liam," before he could explode on me more.

"Oh, you're going to be sorry, as is Harry." He threatens and I grow even more terrified. What is he going to do? Is he going to kill me like Master did to his girlfriend, Angie? Fuck!

"Please, look I'm sorry, Okay!" I cry and the tears start rolling down my cheeks as he opens up his mouth, showing his sharp teeth. "No, please don't!"

All the breath falls out of me as he pushes both my shoulders hard on the back wall, holding me in place with his strong arms.

I squirm in his grip before attempting to scrunch down my neck, not allowing any of it to show. All fails when he uses his head against my will and pushes mine to the side before finding his way in the crook of my neck.