My Other Works!!

Hey everyone :)

It has been a while haha. But I just thought I'd come on here and say a huge thank you to everyone who is still reading and enjoying this story even now! I appreciate all the love and support on a book that was my first ever proper fanfic on this app, it honestly means the world <33

I also thought I would use the opportunity to shamelessly promote my other stories that I have written since, as I believe that after writing 'A Hopeless Melody', my writing style has really developed. At least I hope it has lol...

Anyway, here's a lil list of my other work(s):

'A Promised Lie' – Loki Laufeyson
- This is a fanfic set in the MCU about the God of Mischief; Loki. It's a story that I am currently writing and am having so much fun with. It's an original female character x Loki story, sort of like an enemies to lovers, but also not. I guess you'll have to read it to find out ;))
- The story can be found on my profile!!

'Lost Within Laughter' – The Joker/Arthur Fleck
- This fanfic is fully completed and is an original female character x Joker story.
- We start off with the timid Arthur Fleck, but as time goes on, the Joker emerges. I had so much fun writing the Joker, making him my own sort of version as I wrote. He is, I guess, like a mix between Heath Ledger's Joker and the Arkham Games Joker– personality wise anyway.
- This emotional rollercoaster of a story can be found on my profile!!

'A Hopeful Song' – Negan
- Now this story I'm sure you will probably already know. While it is on hold at the moment, I thought I would still mention it :)
- I do, for sure, plan to continue writing this sequel to 'A Hopeless Melody' one day, but right now, I'm focusing on other things.
- However, all that I've written on it is available on my profile, despite it being on hold. So go check it out, if you fancy some more Brooklyn and Negan :)

So yeah, that's all of my stories. I hope, if you decide to read them, that you enjoy them :)

Until next time <3

•••

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑨 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒚. (𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏) 🎉