Afterthoughts.

Oh. My. God.

I genuinely can't believe that I've finished this story. In fact, last year when I first started writing it, I never would've thought that people would enjoy it as much as they did!

I just want to thank everyone so much for all the support that I've been given throughout. All the comments and votes really motivated me when I was writing. We even managed to get to number one in #negan a few weeks ago amongst all of the Negan fanfiction, which for me, is incredible. It's a huge achievement that I didn't think I would ever accomplish.

I will definitely be writing an epilogue. Whether there will be multiple parts to it or not, I don't know yet, but I will definitely be doing one nonetheless. So make sure you look out for that in the future ;)

Writing my own perception of Negan and creating my own original character was extremely fun. I actually researched Negan quite a lot and it actually gave me an excuse to rewatch a lot of his scenes for the 100th time just so I could really focus on him, his personality and the way he talked especially. Brooklyn, on the other hand, I based a little bit on myself. The way she talked and composed herself is how I'd imagine myself being like in some of the situations she is placed in. And as I enjoy singing and writing songs, I decided that Brooklyn Scotts would as well :)

Killing Hunter off was, for me, horrible. Originally, I was going to have Negan killed but I decided against it because I didn't want an unhappy ending. And so, because of that, I felt like we did need a major death and Hunter sacrificing himself was the heroic death I'd imagined him to have. So I just went along with it XD I also thought that by doing that, it gave Austin the chance to bond with Brooklyn and possibly build on his relationship with Negan, which is really cool.

Anyway, thank you all again so much! I honestly can't believe this incredible journey has come to an end... well technically it hasn't as we've still got the epilogue to come, but y'all know what I mean😂

Keep your eyes out for more of my projects in the future as I've already started planning a Red Dead Redemption 2 fanfic which I'm hoping to publish soon and I do also plan to do another Negan fanfiction at some point as well. So look out for that :))

Thank you...

-    madness_xo