Volume 1: Chapter 5 Intro

Chapter 5: The "Masked" Girl's Plan

Intro

Kushida Kikyou of Second Year Class B, considered herself to be a very special person. In fact, from her very own point of view, void of reality, she was a very special person. The best of the best.

She had a body that was by far beyond a girl her age. She had a friendly persona that made her easily approachable and befriendable. She had a memory that was by far greater than quite a lot of people, making her easy to work with. And there was more to list about her.

From this list alone, her point of view of being a very special person wasn't far from the truth at all, and many people who were lucky enough to be around her or by her side whether from the start of her existence or during random periods thought that way too.

In her past life, praise had been presented to her so much that it completely affected the way she lived. However, what many people would think Kushida Kikyou would become was only but a wet dream in their minds.

Behind that "perfectionist" of a face was a volcano, with an explosion of lava that was the equivalent of the concerning Yellowstone Caldera, waiting to explode. There was no telling when that bubbling pool of red would explode and engulf the people around her.

However, the more Kushida was around people she extremely hated, the more she was likely to release her anger and reveal her true face behind the mask she wore in front of it. Horikita Suzune was a student who attended the same middle school she did, meaning that the incident she liked to refer to as "the meaning of truth" was something Horikita knew about.

Because of that, Kushida believed that she wasn't safe if Horikita was still around in Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School, especially in her class, and for that reason, she made it her personal mission to try and get Horikita expelled without letting people know that she was the cause for it.

There were not many opportunities for her to try and get Horikita out. Kushida had worked with Ryuuen on three occasions to humiliate Horikita and then finally expel her. In the end, she 100% won the first round, half won the second and completely lost the third. The reason she lost was because she made an enemy out of someone she really shouldn't have made - that being Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

With both Horikita and Kiyotaka being labelled as people she needed to get rid of for her own safety, Kushida kept trying her best to oust either or both at the same time, which ended in her losing every time and not many other opportunities to oust her and Kiyotaka arised.

Until now...

A/N:

Kushida is a bitch. We can all agree to that. Can I also just say she is possibly the worst written and unrealistic character of all time. Think about it! Anyway, short part, next part will be longer. Once again, we're almost at the end, and I'd like to remind you that Volume 2 is still in the works. More news coming in the Author's Endnotes coming soon.

- rainy26541 (G-String)