[PREVIEW 2] All or Nothing Volume 3

About an hour later, Kiyotaka and his first year followers returned to his dorm room.

His shopping trip with the two girls to Keyaki Mall was nothing but exhausting. Due to his newfound reputation as not only a well known KiyoKei band member, but also a returning strong athlete and someone who destroyed Student Council President Nagumo single handedly in all three of the Commander Events in the sports festival, it was inevitable that he would receive stares again.

Granted, it wasn't the careful and monitoring stares that Kiyotaka had been getting used to for a while from the third years, since Nagumo had pretty much kept his end of the bargain to end them. However, the stares were anything but normal or cheerful.

If Kiyotaka were to describe it as best as he could, it was akin to what Hirata would experience from most of the boys in Class 2B. Kiyotaka had his own share of them even in the White Room too. The stares of jealousy were what they were.

The more he thought about it, the more he began to realise why he had been getting a lot of them. Unsurprisingly, Ichika's behaviour was anything but normal. Constant "flirting" and "teasing" and typical devil behaviour. Combining that with her beauty was sure to give all the males in the school fantasies. In addition to that, Nanase's calm and caring behaviour screamed that of a "very close friend but close to girlfriend" behaviour. She warmed up to Kiyotaka quite a lot during their shopping trip, which in Kiyotaka's opinion, reminded him of a very cute puppy.

Kiyotaka then understood why Ichika sometimes kept calling Nanase "Puppy-chan".

Both of those behaviours surrounding him on a shopping trip that looked very much like a date with two girls, combined with Kiyotaka's reputation, easily led to the jealous stares of a lot of the boys that saw them together. An unlucky situation to be in, despite the fact that Kiyotaka didn't care too much about it.

Sighing at the thought of it, he closed and locked the door behind him as Ichika and Nanase roamed around his room, the latter looking around with interest. Kiyotaka noted that it was the first time Nanase had entered his room, whereas Ichika had already been an experienced room intruder.

"Make yourself at home Nanase-chan. Ayanokouji-senpai will be busy cooking up our food so we can have as much fun as we can."

"Please try not to have too much fun. I'm worried about how you even define 'fun' in the first place." Kiyotaka warned as he walked past the two girls to drop the bags of ingredients in the kitchen.

"Pardon our intrusion, Ayanokouji-senpai. I really do hope we're not causing you too much trouble right now."

The nervousness on Nanase's face was warranted since this was likely the first time she'd been in a boys room since she last saw Matsuo Eiichiro. Although she had gotten over his death now, there was still a sense of loneliness present in those diamond blue eyes. Perhaps, she didn't have someone she could really share her stories and opinions with, and at the moment, Ichika was probably the one who lent her a hand.

[...Yeah, definitely not.] Kiyotaka thought as there was no way Ichika would do that.

"It's not you I'm worried about causing any trouble. I don't think you would anyway. It's her that I'm worried about."

"Senpai. Have ye no faith in moi?"

"Of course I don't. I'm pretty sure you rubbed up against me a lot during that trip specifically so you could cause some misunderstandings and jealous stares."

"You're over thinking things, Senpai."

Ichika's whistling didn't help her case, but Kiyotaka was sure to get another headache if he continued the argument. He shook his head before speaking up again.

"Forget that now. What is it you want me to cook? I'm pretty sure I might be able to guess according to the ingredients here, but I want to make sure."

The quicker he could get into the kitchen, the quicker he could be away from this devil-like kouhai. That was his trail of thought.

"Ahahaha. Don't give me that serious look, Ayanokouji-senpai. I know you really like my presence here. Anyway, yes, you've probably already guessed what I want you to make, but I'll just say it now anyway. I want you to make me Gomoku Fried Rice with a nice chicken salad."

It was exactly as he thought. The ingredients they were buying were screaming a Gomoku Fried Rice recipe. Luckily, it was a recipe Kiyotaka was familiar with, as he had made it once or twice for himself and Kei. That meant there was no need to rely on Horikita just like he had done so the first time he had done this.

[Though it's not like I can get Horikita's help anyway, with how she is at the moment...]

"Gomoku fried rice and a chicken salad, huh? Sure. I guess I can get started then?"

End of Preview...

A/N:

Hi ladies and Gentlemen. Thought I'd release another preview for Volume 3 since its been over a month. Let me know what you think so far. I've got a few more ideas to show as previews in future before the release of Volume 3, which is still being worked on.

I've graduated university now, so that means more time for myself... at least in theory. My part-time is taking so much of my time and I'm still looking for a new one (*lifelesspleb*). I'm doing my best to continue working on this volume to have it ready soon, but its only just over halfway done. Still unsure when I can release it so just please continue to be patient.

Anyways, I'll see you guys again soon, and thanks again for all your support. Cheers guys!

- rainy26541 (G-String)