Volume 2: Epilogue Intro

==========================================================

Intro

10 minutes after the end of the final Commander Event finished, the students and outside spectators were called to gather at the front of the school. Kiyotaka stood with his class, lined up in 2 straight lines for male and female respectively. Kei was directly next to him on the girls side, Akito was in front of him and Sudou was just behind him on the boys side. For Kei's side with the girls, Onodera was behind her and Horikita was in front of her.

Kiyotaka noted that where they were right now was the exact same spot where they were at from the start of the sports festival. The same stage was there, microphone, speakers and everything. However, there was a difference here. Somehow one way or another, the teachers had moved the large screen they had for the Commander Events to directly just behind the stage. This was sure to be for the results announcement, Kiyotaka noted.

"Thank you all for your patience. We have now counted the allocated points and have the results available in our hands, and we will now announce them slowly. But before that, word from the Chairman once again, who will then announce the results after."

The Principal, who was making the announcement to the students, then handed over the microphone to Chairman Sakayanagi who took it on with a smile on his face. He took a look at everyone surrounding the stage before bringing the mic to his chin and speaking into it.

"Congratulations everyone once again for a great Sports Festival. As I have said before, this has been one of the most influential sports festivals of all time, so you should all be proud that you managed to make this one of the best ones of all time. Thank you once again to those who accepted the invites and attended. I hope some of them have caught your interest too so that when they graduate, they can be a part of your future endeavours."

Continuous applause and agreement could be heard from the spectators. A few of the students were smiling of course, but most were just waiting in anticipation for the ending results.

"Now it's time to announce the results from the sports festival. I will announce the class results for each year last, but let me start off with the standings for the MVPs. I will only be announcing the top three players in each of these standings. If your name or class isn't announced, you will be able to see it being displayed on the screen behind me."

With nods of agreement and stiffened bodies, the students awaited for the Chairman to make the announcement. After a moment's silence, the screen behind the Chairman changed to show the standings of the MVPs, both boys and girls, and at the same time, Chairman Sakayanagi started to speak into the microphone again.

"Starting with the MVP for the boys side. Thanks to his great abilities in the athletics events, third place goes to Ikuto Kiriyama from Class 3B. You did well for your class, congrats on grabbing 3rd place. Shibata Sou from Class 2C managed to snag second place. You were the one who got the MVP from last year's sports festival too. Congrats, though you only just missed out this year."