Volume 2: Epilogue Part 2

==========================================================

Part 2

The weekend was uneventful to most. After a long sports festival on Friday, around 85% of the students at Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School just wanted to lie down and take things easy as a form of rest. Other students were out and about making the most of their lives at this school.

For example, in Class B, students such as Ike, Satou and Sotomura who weren't very athletic, took the weekend off to just relax and recover from using a lot of energy. However, other students like Hirata, Onodera and Sudou were out and about doing club activities or hanging out with friends. And Kiyotaka and Kei meanwhile took the weekend to go out and have a date at Akuisha again.

Speaking of Class B, it was now the end of the final lesson on Monday. Sakagami left the classroom after teaching the maths lesson for Class B. The only thing left was the final homeroom session with their homeroom teacher, which was set to begin in 5 minutes. Using that time effectively, the students started up conversations with their friends.

"Ayanokouji-kun. You said there was one more thing that was a part of your plan. Are you going to tell us what it is?"

In Kiyotaka's case, he sat where he was and immediately was brought up into a conversation with Matsushita. Haruka, Kei, Mori and Satou also arrived in front of his desk and joined in the conversation too, eager to know what else Kiyotaka had planned. However, Haruka didn't have much of an eager and curious look compared to the other girls. Rather, hers was dark and mimicking a smug expression.

"I said that to you girls?" He was immediately met with deadpanned expressions. "I'm joking. Of course I remember. Anyway, you'll soon find out exactly what else I had planned."

"Take your seats everyone. I'd like to start straight away since I have two things to say and an announcement before I let you go."

Before Matsushita and the rest had time to try and question Kiyotaka further, Chabashira walked into the classroom and immediately instructed her students. Knowing better than to not obey, the girls and the other students who were away from their seats moved back and sat down, all ready to listen to their homeroom teacher.

Chabashira stood at the podium, overlooking her class with a small smile before speaking up again.

"First of all, I would like to say good work to you all. Even though you got third place overall, resulting in no Class Point gains, your class is still in the same position as before. Meaning you are all still Class B students. Well done. However, the new Class C is catching up to you, so you may want to take the cultural festival even more seriously to try and earn those points and get closer to Class A, who lost 150 Class points for coming last place in the sports festival."

Cheers could be heard from a few students. It was true that they hadn't moved positions since they didn't gain any Class Points. However, because of Sakayanagi's deal with Kiyotaka and her insistence that winning the sports festival was pointless, her class had lost points which meant Class B was 150 points closer to overtaking their class than they have ever been. That was sure to motivate the students in Class B to continue to do well.