Volume 2: Tsubaki Sakurako SS

==========================================================

As the person chosen to be the Commander for Class 1C, I was inevitably going to fight the very person I was looking to expel in the island exam.

Yes, that person was none other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

When we first started at this school, some of us were immediately given a task to expel Ayanokouji-senpai as he was apparently a person of interest that was likely a little too dangerous to keep in Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

I had done my bit during the uninhabited island exam to try and get him expelled using a lot of the first years under my ring, both in Class C and in other classes too due to a partnership with the other classes in my year.

Unfortunately for us though, we didn't expect Ayanokouji-senpai to be better than we thought, and even to gain help from Sakayanagi Arisu and Ryuuen Kakeru from the other classes. He managed to escape out of our plan and focus on his own issues.

Ever since then, we haven't really been bothered to engage further with trying to expel Ayanokouji-senpai. Our interest in him is still the same, but it was better for us to stay back and just focus on this school's competition.

...At least that was what I wanted to say.

...But my situation was a little different.

I wasn't obsessed with trying to fight Ayanokouji-senpai like Yagami-kun and Nagumo-senpai. Far from it. If I wasn't in the situation I was in, I could care less after my attempt and reward disappeared.

But the fact of the matter was that I was under control by someone outside of this school. Both me and Utomiya-kun.

And that person wouldn't let us direct our focus away from Ayanokouji-senpai. She really wanted to know everything that was happening in the school and now wanted to influence everything from the outside.

How are they able to contact us in a school that forbids outside contact, you ask?

The answer is actually simpler than you think.

While we can't receive phone calls or send texts to people outside of the school since the school uses firewalls to block us from accessing them, the school doesn't actually use them to block some important sites such as forums and a few social media sites.

The reason was because sometimes students may need to do research and forums and some social media sites were quite important for studying. So a school couldn't block those sites and prevent people from studying, even if this was an isolated and elite school.

And on these sites there was one means of communication available there...

The Comments Section and Instant Web-Based Messaging.

It was through this very means that this person controlling me was able to contact me and Utomiya-kun.

And her orders were to always do something to gauge Ayanokouji-senpai's abilities. I had used every method I had to make sure I could.