[PREVIEW] All or Nothing Volume 3

Autumn in Tokyo was a little bit of a mixed season. Coming into September, the heat from the August and July months would stick to the air particles, resulting in the outside temperatures still being a little high. The wind was, surprisingly, nowhere to be felt today.

For Kiyotaka, who was not exactly used to this heat, all he could do was resist the urge to constantly complain about it. Even though it wasn't as hot as it was during the months of July and August, Kiyotaka just wasn't a summer weather person, being someone who had been stuck in a cold sterile room for his childhood.

Though, it came to him that it was closer to November now, which meant the start of the colder environments in the city of Tokyo was meant to have already begun at this point. And yet, it still felt like it was July and August. Kiyotaka couldn't help but wonder if this was caused by what society dubbed "global warming".

"Oh? You're here already, Ayanokouji? You're quite early aren't you?"

After his meeting with his class, Kiyotaka left the classroom and moved to wait in an area around the school that overlooked part of the lake that isolated the school from the city. It was a small park terrace, with a few oak trees in the greenery areas and a few benches nearby. It was the perfect place to wait for someone, either to discuss class matters or to just have a tiny date with your partner.

Fortunately for Kiyotaka, the person who he had been meeting here was for neither of those things. He turned around finding a tall girl with platinum blonde hair that ran down to the hem of her skirt and crimson red eyes. Kiyotaka easily recognised her as a third year senpai and it was none other than Kiryuuin Fuka.

"Senpai. I got here on time and it's been nearly 5 minutes since that has passed. If anything, I think you're the one that's late instead of me being early."

It was just 4:35pm in the afternoon, about half an hour since classes had ended for the day. The meeting time Kiyotaka had set for him and Kiryuuin was 4:30pm. Understanding this, Kiryuuin laughed before giving her answer.

"I'm never late, Ayanokouji. Maybe when I'm fashionably late like I am today, but I plan for that so that doesn't count."

The way she emphasised that was in a way someone would do so if they were quoting their favourite TV show or movie. Was she expecting him to get the reference?

Kiryuuin laughed again, likely due to the expression Kiyotaka was making, even though he didn't know what expression he was making.

"Anyway. You said you wanted little old me to do you a favour back during the Commander Events of the sports festival. Is that what you wanted to talk to me about now? Something very interesting?"

"Yes. That's correct."

It had only been a week and a half since the sports festival. At the moment, classes had progressed as normal, with some classes seeing the results they gained from the sports festival making some sort of a difference. For Kiryuuin, the class competition never really mattered to her.

Kiryuuin walked up to the railing Kiyotaka was leaning on, overseeing the river the school structure stood on in the middle of Tokyo City Centre. The scenery provided a calm, silent and content nature to this meeting. It was the perfect place to have a couples date, especially if the sun was setting over the horizon. Kiyotaka mentally noted this location down for a place to bring Kei to when they wanted to have a date. But that was a thought for later.

"I want information on a certain student in your class," Kiyotaka said, still looking out towards the river.

Her smirk indicated her interest in the matter. She probably wasn't expecting him to ask for information on a classmate.

"Oh? I thought you were going to ask me to do something lewd. I am a sexy senpai right in front of you who just accepted a private meeting, after all."

Was this her way of constantly teasing him ever since news of him and Kei dating spread across the school? Kiryuuin used similar teasing methods during the sports festival too. He was really glad he didn't bring Kei with him, otherwise he wouldn't hear the end of it. Kiyotaka ignored the teasing and continued.

"Although they've not been ordered to anymore, every third year had to keep a watch on me 24/7 if they ever saw. Before you ask, while I never liked the idea of people constantly staring at me, it's not like I'm not used to it. Anyway, in between those stares, I've noticed a specific person stand out more when she has been watching me, more so than the other third years."

Kiyotaka stopped leaning on the railing and walked towards the nearby bench, sitting down on it immediately.

"Secretary Tonokawa."

End of Preview...

A/N:

Hi ladies and gentlemen. Once again, it has been a while. I'm sorry, but as a final year university student and someone who has been pushed to the max at a fast food restaurant part time job, I've been overworked. Right now, I happen to be in Japan on a much needed holiday, so I'm just taking the time to relax after all I've been put through.

Anyways, I wanted to share this small preview with you as a lot of you are still wondering when Volume 3 is coming. Its still being worked on, I haven't abandoned the project. Its just with all of whats been happening, my current views on cote, and my motivation to write have hindered me from even trying to continue writing. But that should all be changing soon. I'm now coming back to writing Volume 3 and I intend to see this project all the way until at least 5 volumes, whether we can get further than that we'll see.

But be on the lookout. Volume 3 is coming soon, no release date as of yet though. It'll come out when its ready. However, perhaps I shall release a few more previews of other scenes so that you guys at least have some content and something to look forward to. Other than that, take care everyone and I'll see you all again soon!

- rainy26541 (G-String)