Volume 2: Onodera Kayano SS

==========================================================

"Hey hey! Look at the outfit on that mannequin! It toats looks like something a fashionista would buy. Don't you girls think?"

"Yeah yeah. You should buy it, Ruri-chan. It'll look great on you."

"I-I think so too, Ruri-chan."

"What do you think, Kayano-chan?"

On the Saturday after the sports festival, I decided to join my girlfriends on a shopping trip and a day at the cafe. It was me, Ichihashi Ruri, Ishikura Kayako, Inogashira Kokoro and Mei-Yu Weng, otherwise known as Mii-chan.

The five of us decided to treat ourselves, or well more specifically they wanted to treat me after earning the MVP reward with Sudou-kun and after Ayanokouji-kun earned the Commander rewards.

Honestly, I tried to tell them that they didn't need to do what they did, since I had all the points so it would've been easier if I just treated everyone. But when Ruri-chan and Kayako-chan insisted that they wanted to pay for my sake.

After that little lunch, we went around the mall and somehow witnessed Karuizawa-san and Hasebe-san with Ayanokouji-kun. They appeared to be playing chess, or well it was mostly Ayanokouji-kun doing so and Karuizawa-san and Hasebe-san watching, with one of the adults there. We thought it was best not to disturb them so we walked past and continued with our shopping trip.

Anyway, that brought us to this situation. We were in front of the famous UNIQLO store. Anyone who wanted to buy clothes to create a great fashion sense, this was the store to come to.

Ruri-chan saw an outfit that really stood out on the mannequin which was why she called out to us when she saw it. And now it appeared Mii-chan was asking for my opinion. I took a look at the outfit and smiled upon coming to a realisation.

"Yeah. This is definitely an outfit Ruri-chan would wear. You should go ahead and buy it."

"You think so? I may be a little bit of a fashionista but even I have my limits at times. Maybe... Kayano-chan. You should try it on. It might look good on you too," Ruri-chan said with a smirk on her face.

Oh no. That cannot be good.

That's Ruri-chan's evil look. The one she wears when she's thinking of something to write about in her fanfiction head of a mind. I hope it isn't terrible since it might involve me.

She's a devil in disguise.

"Um... I'm not sure, Ruri-chan. I don't think it would look good on me at all."

I spoke the truth. I was a very athletic girl. Quite tomboyish. Very girly and fashionista type outfits wouldn't suit my overall outlook since that was the personality I seemingly had. I don't know why she thought it would suit me.

"Even if that outfit might not work with you, we can find one by mixing and matching. Don't you have someone you want to impress now to direct his view away from another girl?" Ruri-chan replied, smirking with her evil eyes.