Volume 2: Chapter 1 Part 4

==========================================================

Part 4

Lunch break arrived and students in Class B began packing their stuff to either head to the school cafeteria or restaurant, or to just eat in the classroom. The classroom still felt heavy and a few of the students still distanced themselves. For example, Shinohara, who would usually eat with Kei, Satou, Matsushita and Mori, still distanced herself and decided to eat with Ike.

Some of the usual friend groups still remained, but it was obvious that a large gap was still currently in formation in the classroom. However, the recently newly formed KiyoKei group, even without Shinohara at the moment and Haruka in an extremely bad mood, was still roaming strong at least in theory.

"Ayanokouji-kun. Do you have any time to spare at the moment?"

Just as the group were getting ready to head out to Pallet Cafe for lunch, Horikita approached Kiyotaka asking if he had a moment. Naturally, since Kiyotaka was with his group, Horikita not only grabbed his attention but the rest of the others around him. It was notable that Horikita was doing her best to ignore the cold glare from Haruka.

"Well-"

"We're going to eat, sorry. I can't lend you Kiyotaka."

Kei immediately got between him and Horikita, effectively stopping her advances. She spread her hands and put her palms up at her.

"Also, I don't think it's a good idea to ask out a boy who has a girlfriend..."

"Yes, whatever. But it's not me who wants to borrow him, it's someone else. And it's not a girl either. So would you still allow me to do so?"

Undeterred by Kei's intervention, Horikita tried to push for the meeting. She pointed her phone at Kiyotaka which likely held information about the meeting. Kei, Satou and Matsushita pushed themselves in front of Kiyotaka to see what was on Horikita's phone.

"Yagami... Takuya? Who?"

"It doesn't matter who's sending the message. What's important is the text."

Kiyotaka managed to push through and see the message on Horikita's phone. It seemed to have been sent to her about an hour ago.

Can you call Ayanokouji-senpai to the student council room during lunch break? The student council president has requested it. If it's too difficult for you, please let me know and I'll come to you.

[Yagami Takuya, 11:37am]

"As a member of the student council, I have a role to perform. If a member says they have something for me to do, I can't refuse the request. It seems that the student council president Nagumo-senpai wants to see you. Did you do something to him again?"

"I haven't done anything. At least not recently..." Kiyotaka mumbled the last part quietly, ensuring no one would hear him.

"If you refuse, Yagami-kun will come here. If you still refuse, maybe the student council president Nagumo-senpai will come here. So, how should I respond?"