Volume 2: Chapter 3 Part 5

==========================================================

Part 5

Hasebe Haruka couldn't care less about the sports festival. In fact, she didn't care about it at all.

She still hadn't gotten over the fact that the class had agreed with Horikita to vote out Airi from the last special exam. She still hadn't bothered to talk to anyone in her class other than Kiyotaka, the Ayanokouji Group and Kei and her friends.

Haruka didn't trust anyone else in her class, nor did she particularly like anyone else in her class anymore other than the aforementioned. Using that logic, her nature to feel like she wouldn't do anything for this sports festival would make sense. However, Haruka participated in this sports festival as normal.

At least that's what it would have looked like...

At around 11:30am of the sports festival, just half an hour before the lunch break would begin, the next events on the list consisted of the boys and girls tug of war, archery and the 200m race. It was the tug of war event that Haruka would be partaking in, along with Kei, Mori, Satou and Matsushita.

As the team was approaching to begin the event, all five girls received a message to their Fitbit watches. They all raised their wrists to read the message from Kiyotaka.

It's time. I'm counting on you girls to put the plan into action now. Try to make it look realistic and I'll ask the same from Akito and the others too.

Seeing this message, Haruka couldn't help but smirk. She had been waiting for this message since the sports festival began. She looked over at the other four girls and saw them with expressions of interest, excitement and amusement. Her glance caught theirs and they all nodded.

"The Girls Tug of War event will begin shortly. Please make your way to your lanes."

Hearing that announcement, Haruka, Kei, Matsushita, Mori and Satou walked over to the pits where the Tug of War event would happen. Their opponents happened to be a third year group, Class A to be precise. Haruka noticed that when a few of the third years saw Kei, they began staring at her specifically with caution and amusement in their eyes.

Haruka had heard from Kiyotaka that Nagumo had ordered the entirety of the third years to keep an eye on him, which meant that all the people he met and talked with were in their knowledge. They knew what Kiyotaka and Kei did a lot when they were alone. They knew what her, Kiyotaka and the rest of the KiyoKei band did whenever they could. It was like what Ryuuen had ordered parts of his class to do back before Christmas last year when he was searching "X" which Haruka ended up finding out was Kiyotaka.

Well, it wasn't like their stares on her and Kei mattered right now. Winning against the third years was not their goal, and Haruka didn't care about winning this event anyway.

"You girls know what we need to do right?" Kei asked before taking hold of the rope on the ground.

"Yeah. Let's do this for Ayanokouji-kun," Satou replied, to which Matsushita and Mori also replied with a "Yeah" and a smile. Haruka just nodded.