Volume 2: Epilogue Part 1

==========================================================

Part 1

Earlier on when Chairman Sakayanagi was just giving his speech before announcing the results, a certain man had left the crowd earlier than most and made his way to the school's exit. Around him were men in blacksuits and black sunglasses, the types of outfits only bodyguards of a high ranking official wore.

It was needless to say that this was none other than Professor Ayanokouji, aka Yatei Ayatouji.

"Professor? Are you sure we shouldn't have stayed for the final announcement? Wouldn't it have been better to see how well your son did?"

Professor Ayanokouji's assistant asked this question as the two were slowly approaching the gate. The Professor's gaze did not change direction, only staring at the path directly in front of him.

"It's pointless to stay there now. All I came here for is to see Kiyotaka's current state and whether he still intends to defy me. Now that I got my answer, I don't need to be here anymore. In fact, after that meeting I had with him and Sakayanagi and her daughter, I could have left straight away, but I decided to entertain Kiyotaka's thoughts."

"...And what did you think?"

"Pointless."

Even though he said that and was aiming to leave the school as quickly and discreetly as possible, Professor Ayanokouji stopped walking, prompting his bodyguards and his assistant to do the same.

"Professor?"

"However. I believe I gained some new important information from staying here longer."

Professor Ayanokouji then turned to face his assistant, sharp glare piercing his body and soul and tearing them up inside and out. If the assistant wasn't used to seeing them all the time, he would've ragdolled on the floor and played dead just to get them off him.

"There was a girl that shouted Kiyotaka's name as a cheer during the triathlon event. It was louder than most of the other people cheering for him. You saw her too, it was a blonde girl with a ponytail and purple eyes in his class's tent. Tell me the name of this girl."

The assistant quickly brought out his tablet, containing all the school records. It was the exact same tablet Tsukishiro used to gather information on all the students for Amasawa Ichika and Yagami Takuya. The assistant scrolled through the information on the tablet, scrolling through the entire Class 2B list and finally arrived at the student's name.

"Hold on, Professor. Ah. Yes, I found her. Her name is Karuizawa Kei."

"Karuizawa? That name sounds very familiar for some reason."

"Professor. Your previous assistant told me this before but I believe Karuizawa is the surname of the man who brought you quite a lot of children for the 4th, 5th and 6th generations before he was ultimately arrested for an incident caused by his own selfish and idiotic drunken self. I believe he was also the 'blood related father' of that girl who was very close to Kiyotaka-kun. Suzuki Shizuku-san, I think her name was?"