Volume 1: Epilogue Part 3

Part 3

Kushida brought her face away from Kiyotaka and turned around to face the rest of the class. She glanced at everyone before beginning her rampage.

"Other than Karuizawa-san just now... Yes, Shinohara Satsuki consulted me about various things, right?"

Shinohara Satsuki was the first target of the myriad of spears aimed at the large number of girls.

"What, what, what!?"

"Shinohara-san is not particularly cute or pretty, or rather a bit ugly, isn't she? Maybe that's why it's so amusing that only ugly boys like Ike-kun and Komiya-kun come on to her. Did you know that Karuizawa, Matsushita, Mori and others laughed at such a thing?"

A single pike instantly fractured into countless pieces, and one by one the names were called, and the targets were distributed.

"No, don't do that! I didn't say that! Don't you lie to her!"

Mori immediately denied this, but Kushida had no intention of letting the matter rest.

"Huh? You laughed at them, saying they were the most perfect match for each other. Don't worry, I laughed and said, "Don't do that!" but I felt the same way. Is that right... Nene...?"

"No, no... I was just, you know..."

"Shinohara, it seems that Ike-kun confessed to you on the boat and you went out with him, but it was a pretty easy choice, even though you were wavering between him and Komiya-kun until just before that. Or are you planning to go out with Ike-kun on a trial basis and then go with Komiya-kun, who is closer to your true love?"

"Oh, hey, Satsuki!"

For Kushida, there was flammable material lying around all over the class. As soon as a fire started in one place starts to spread, the words fly to new material.

"Speaking of romantic connections, Wang-san has been asking me for advice."

"No, please don't!"

"Don't? By don't, do you mean stop talking about Wang-san's love for Hirata-kun?"

"Huh!"

Mii-chan was forced to suddenly look at the person she has a crush on in the middle of the classroom. In an instant, her face turned red and she started to cry when she saw Hirata looking at her.

"Stop for a second. It's only the beginning. That's not the only secret I've heard from everyone. Do you want to try something a bit more serious for the next one? Let's see, for a start, we could try Hasebe-san."

"Kikyou-chan..."

"Oh, stop calling me by that familiar name. You can't even make friends, and you call people by their nicknames just so you can feel closer to them. I'm sure it's annoying to people who hear you call them that."

In the meantime, Shinohara and Mori and Ike and others continued to force each other to lie about what they had said or didn't say, while Kushida shifted her focus to Haruka.

As Kushida kept up with her reveal of Class B's secrets, distrust began growing towards her. One by one, students began to support Kushida's expulsion from the school. Everything was going according to Kiyotaka's plan.

However, in the middle of this rampage, he turned to look over at one student who had been silent ever since Kushida's first vote. Once he did, he saw her stand up and raise her voice.

"Don't go any further, Kushida-san. You won't be able to turn back," that student said.

"Huh? It's just starting to get interesting, isn't it? Don't interrupt me, Horikita-san."