7. More fighting

your pov

as you lay in bed you get a call from Alex "hey are you okay, I didn't wanna ask questions because you were working. but are you okay?" he asked. "yeah I am" you say sighing. "that doesn't really sound convincing" he says. "it's just, I have a lot on my mind right now, that's all" you tell him. "what are you doing now?" he asks and you hear he's grinning. "I'm ready to go to bed, what were you planning?" you ask him teasingly. "oh I wanted to ask you to come by my work, but maybe I'll rather join you" he says teasingly. you laugh "well that last part is probably not gonna work out, they won't let me have guest over unless I have their permission" you tell him. "though job" he says jokingly. "and I don't think I can come to you right now" you say hesitating. "i might had a small fight with them last night." you tell him in hesitant tone. "oh shit, are you okay?" he asks "if i need to rescue you, you just have to call" he says, making you smile. "I'll be okay, but I can talk with you like this. i-if you have time?" you ask him, you could really use someone to talk to. "for you, always" he says in one of those cheesy tones.

you talk for a while about all sorts of things. "are you still gonna tell me about why you looked shocked when Natalie called me?" you ask him. "that's actually a long story" he says. "I have time" you say. "well I rather do that face to face" he says. "now you made me even more curious" you tell him. "that is the point, so you go on another date with me again, it's all tactic" he says and you can almost hear him smiling thru the phone. you yawn "guess I let you sleep now" he says, hearing you yawn. "noo" you said trying to sound sad "not before we planned our next date" you say. "alright, what about Friday night?" he asks. " yes perfect, that my day off, that will work" you say smiling. "okay, text me your address, I will send you something for the date" he says teasingly. "hmm will do" you say. "goodnight y/n" he says. "goodnight Alex" you say before you hang up the phone and fall asleep.

a few days later

you felt a lot better this week, and even better today. because today was your second date with Alex, you really liked him but he also intimated you a bit, which you still don't know is good or not. you got Lily to eat diner, Natalie and Chris joined you 2, so you basically had a family diner. except it was silent, so you started a conversation. "how was school Lils?" you ask her. "it was okay, we needed to draw something we wanted to be, today." she says. "and what did you draw?" Natalie asks her, and you looked down. feeling sorry for Lily right now, because she probably didn't draw a girl singing, dancing or acting. "I drawn a princess on a dragon, holding a sword" she says proudly and you smile at her. "oh, well" Natalie said stunned at the answer. again it was silent, until the doorbell rang, and Rosa walked in a few minutes later with a  big bouquet of red roses and a package in her hands.

"it's from Alex Thomson" Rosa says

"it's from Alex Thomson" Rosa says. "what!" Chris says standing up looking shocked at Natalie. "it's for miss y/s/n" Rosa adds, before she hands the package to you and puts the roses in some water. now Chris and Natalie both looked shocked at you. "was that the guy from your date, with the tattoo's?" Lily asks, while Chris and Natalie still look at you shocked. "yeah, we're going on another date tonight" you say smiling to Lily.