12. Tension

your pov

you wake up in the morning, feeling something hard under your head, that's clearly not your pillow. then you hear someone breathing softly. you look up and see Chris look down at you. "good morning" he says, softly smiling at you "I didn't wanna wake you up" he says. you sit up straight. "I'm sorry for waking you up" you say to him. "what did I tell you last night, do not apologize for things like that" he says, a serious look on his face. "o-okay" you say to him. "how are you feeling?" he asks. "a little better" you tell him honestly. you create a little more space between you to, and look down. did he really sleep here the whole night, you remember having a nightmare again and him comforting you, but. you must have fallen back asleep and he was probably too scared to wake you up to go to his own room again. yeah that's all this was. "are you okay?" he ask you. you nod to him. "okay, go have a shower I'll make breakfast okay?" he asks. "I'm not-" before you can finish that sentence he says "you need to eat something y/n." and with that he stands up and walks away. you can't help but look at him as he walk away. his muscles where huge, god he was so handsome.

after you've taken a shower you walk downstairs where Chris and Lily where already eating their breakfast. you sit on a chair next to Lily, leaning on your head, since the headache unfortunately didn't go away. "here" Chris says placing a plate of pancakes with fresh fruit before you. "I'm really not hungr-" before you can finish he cuts you off again. "you're not leaving the table until at least half of it is gone" he says jokingly. "I don't want these I want the micky ones, like Lily has" you say jokingly to him. he smiles, knowing you've probably felt a little better now that you're joking again. with a lot of trouble you eat one pancake. you already feel nauseous.

"I'm gonna bring Lily to school, are you okay for like an hour or 2, I want to pick up some groceries too" Chris asks you. "I'll be fine. have fun at school Lils" you say to her. "I will try" she says smiling as she disappears with Chris.

Chris' pov

you bring Lily to school and go to do some groceries in the supermarket close by. you knew that at this time it wouldn't be that busy. so less chance of running into people who want a picture with you. in the beginning you liked those things, but now it just makes you anxious. as you go thru the store you think about y/n, how peaceful she looked sleeping on your chest. how you wished you could have just kissed her this morning when she woke up. you shake the thought from your mind immediately. no you needed to get her out of your mind. you were her boss, not only that, you were fucking married. you couldn't think about other women right now and definitely not about y/n.

you get some snacks, you knew y/n liked and just some greens and fruit. when you come back home, you don't see her. you walk to the couch and see she's asleep, wearing your white knitted sweater. to most woman your type it would look huge, but on her, it almost fits. like the sleeves are too long and it goes over her butt, but she fills it up nicely. you never thought you would fall for something like her, but everyday it's get harder to ignore. she was beautiful and yes she doesn't have a supermodel body like most of your girlfriend had, but she was more.....normal.

you put the groceries away and heat up some soup, hoping y/n would like some if she wakes up. "hey" you hear a soft voice say. you see her stand up, from the couch, in your sweater and your heart melts a little.