14. Serious conversation

Chris comes down the stairs, after he had brought Lily to bed. "are you okay?" he asks. "yeah" you tell him, smiling softly at him as he sits down next to you on the couch. "you seemed a little absent this afternoon" he said. "oh well, just thinking about stuff" you tell him. "about what stuff?" he asks you, like he actually wanted to know and help. "it's just....about last night and..." you are silent as he looks at you. "yeah I uhm" he says not getting out of his words. "I want to say I'm sorry, but I'm actually not" he says. you're shocked as the words leave his mouth. "y-you're not?" you ask him confused. "no I'm not" he says again clarifying. "Chris we.....we can't do those things" you tell him, if you were honest to yourself you hated saying it. because you would absolutely like to do it again. but then you see Lily's sad face when she asked you when her mom was gonna be back and you just knew this couldn't continue.

"why not" he says "don't tell me you didn't like it". god he really could read you like a book. "because you're fucking married Chris" you almost yelled at him, standing up to make yourself bigger, getting a little mad. "yeah that's right and my fucking wife fucks that Alex behind my back, why can't I do the same" he says now not angry but strictly as he stand up too. "you don't know that, you just assume that" you tell him. "oh yeah, then tell me Alex hasn't told you about them. tell me he didn't know anything about it. because I bet you asked. and I bet his answer is exactly the thing why it didn't work out between the 2 of you" he says now yelling at you. "Chris i-i" you say taken aback. "tell me y/n, fucking tell me he had absolutely no clue of what you were talking about" he says in an angry tone. "i" is all you can say. "I thought so" he says, knowing you couldn't say that, because he was absolutely right. Natalie and Alex did sleep together behind his back. maybe even now as we speak. the thought alone made you angry, why would anyone do that. why would anyone do that and risk a divorce with the man she as a fucking kid with.

"why the fuck can she sleep with that guy and do I have to play the good husband, I'm so tired of that shit" he says fully angry now. "because it isn't right" you say softly, trying to reason with him, trying to tell him what you were doing was wrong in so many ways. but the more you stare at him, the harder it become to not just give in. to give yourself over to him, because you know deep down, you wanted it so bad. "you know what I don't fucking care y/n, if I wanna fuck you and you want that too I'm fucking gonna do it" he says. you swallow hard, and your cheeks turn bright red. every bone screams in you to say no, to stop this right now, for Lily's sake. but before you know it you say "then do it". withing second he pushes you against the wall and kisses you hard. he doesn't kiss you like before, soft and slowly. no this kiss is full of lust.

his tongue finds a way inside your mouth and you moan at the feeling of his hands grabbing your hips so tightly, that there probably gonna be marks

his tongue finds a way inside your mouth and you moan at the feeling of his hands grabbing your hips so tightly, that there probably gonna be marks. "fucking love your sounds" he says breathing heavily as he slowly unbuttons your blouse, you were wearing. you get a little nervous, was this really gonna happen. you shake the thought from your mind, what better way to lose your virginity then with your celebrity crush right? Chris loses his patience half way and just rips your blouse from your body. he places kisses on your boobs all around the outline of your bra. another moan escapes your lips, making Chris look up at you, with lust in his eyes. "jump" he almost whispers, yet it sounded like an order, that made your legs shake. "but i-i" you say hesitating, knowing you weighed a lot more than Natalie. "what, you think I can't  lift you. baby I bench press fucking 4 of you" he says, pure lust in his tone "now, jump". without thinking you jump and wrap your legs around him. he places his hands on your ass and takes you with him upstairs, while he kisses, licks and bites your neck.