26. Maybe it was bad

an hour later Chris walks in, he looked a bit calmer, but still not entirely calmed down. "what did she say?" you ask him. "she's gonna see what she can do" he says "I already got a mail from Alex that the original picture is taken down, but I have no idea how many people have already seen it". "it's gonna be okay" you say hugging him. he hugs you back tightly "thank you" he says. "for what?" you ask him. "just for being you" he says hugging you tighter, laying his head in your neck. "you don't have to thank me for that silly" you say smiling. "I know but you just treat me like a normal person and that just feels so great" he says lifting his head up looking at you. "I'm literally your biggest fan" you say teasingly. "good" he says smiling before he places a soft kiss on your lips.

 "good" he says smiling before he places a soft kiss on your lips

your interrupted by someone clearing there throat. your lips leave Chris' and that's when you see Natalie standing in the door opening. you expected Chris to immediately let go of you but he doesn't, he just stands next to you holding one of his hands on your hips. "so I was right" she says, not sounding angry but more a little sad, yet understanding. like she knew she couldn't say anything about it. "what are you doing here?" Chris asks a little bitterly. "I came to uhm.....I guess I came here to apologize" she says. "for what exactly" Chris asks her. "for just for-" she says not getting out of her words "for lying to me, for promising me something you were never planning on keeping. for treating me like absolute garbage" Chris says, angry and hurt in his voice. "y-yeah that" she says. you've never seen Natalie like this before. she normally was so confident like everyone was beneath her but now she looked small, like she lost.

"I should let you talk" you say wanting to get out of Chris' grip, but he holds you tightly "no she's done here" Chris says. "Chris please i-" Natalie says but Chris interrupts "no, you're done here". "does Lily know?" she asks looking at you. "no" Chris says shortly, not even denying there is something going on with you 2, and it makes you feel warm inside. Natalie gives you one more look before she walks out.

Chris' pov

you were not even bothered to talk to Nat anymore. as far as you knew, it was done between you 2. later in the evening you came downstairs after you brought Lily to bed. you looked at y/n who seemed to look at something on her phone. "what could possibly be on your phone that's more interesting than me?" you said jokingly. your voice scared her and when she looked at you there was a weird look in her eyes. "everything okay?" you ask her. she softly nods, you felt she wasn't really honest, but you let it be for now.

you put on the tv, just mindlessly looking thru the channels when you saw your face and you decided to hear what they had to say, even tho you hated things like this. "breaking news about Chris Evans mystery girl" the news lady said. you quickly looked at y/n who was already bracing herself, like she knew what the lady was gonna say. "last night the actor was spotted with a girl on his side. of course we found her and you wouldn't believe who she is" the news lady continued "her name is y/n y/l/n and she is a student from Europe. she is said to be spotted by Evans side for a few months now. we don't know if she really is a lover, but the photo's do suggest there is more going on between the 2. we will have to find out if things are as serious as we think. we called Chris' manager but she didn't want to tell us anything. guess we have to see how it will all play out. next we-" before the news lady could finish you turned off the tv.