34. Staying the night

you walk back into the room smiling softly at Chris who was sitting on the couch. Lily had fallen asleep on his lap. "hey" he says when you sit next to him "do you mind if we stay here for the night?". "no I don't mind" you tell him "should I bring Lils to bed?". "I'll carry her upstairs, if you come with ,I'll show you my old room" he says grinning. "okay" you say smiling, following him upstairs. you first walk into a room, which looked a bit boring, probably the guest room. he lays Lily on the bed, that's clearly way too big for her. "goodnight princess" he says kissing her forehead before he takes your hand and takes you to a room 2 doors further down the hall.

he opens it and you walk in. you look around, wow this was way different than the room he had at home. it seemed like he or his parents kept it the same, like it probably was when he was in his teens. you burst out laughing "is that a puppy poster on your wall" you say pointing to it. he smiles "yeah I definitely wasn't the tough guy when I was younger" he says smiling even wider now. "thank you for tonight" you tell him silently. "I told you that you shouldn't have to worry so much" he says grinning. "says the person that literally, how did Scott say it, has stress attacks" you say laughing. you haven't felt this happy in a long time. "yeah, I was defiantly the one freaking out the most" he says.

he just silently watching you. the biggest smile forms on his face. "you're beautiful like this, you know that" he says. "like what?" you ask him, still taking in the room. "happy" he says. "you make me happy" you tell him honestly, closing the space between you 2. "you make me so fucking happy Chris" you say before you grab his shirt and kiss him passionately. "you make me fucking happy too" he says against your lips before they touch again.

"we should go back, or they might think we're doing way different things in your bedroom" you say pulling away. "I have no idea what you mean" he says pulling you in for another kiss. "they might think we're fucking" you whisper. "who says I'm not planning on doing just that" he says. "you're parents are literally in the same house" you tell him. "then you better make sure you stay silent" he says grinning as his hand slides in your jeans, feeling you're already wet at his words. fuck that was so hot. "come on" he says pulling his hand out of your jeans and grabbing your hand and taking you back downstairs.

after a few more hours downstairs you tell everyone good night and head up with Chris. when you're in the room you turn to him an angry look on your face. "what?" he asks confused. "don't you fucking dare make me horny again, only to take me back downstairs, where you can't fuck me" you say pushing him down on the bed sitting on top of him. "yes ma'am" he says grinning, clearly enjoying this "and what are you gonna do about. are you gonna make me pay?" he asks teasingly. oh shit, think y/n, think, think of something hot. then you remember those bad erotic movies you've watched.

"on your knees on the ground" you say, trying to sound strict. to your surprise he does as you say. "now remove your shirt" you order him, and he obeys. shit this was really hot. "good now come here" you say sitting down on the edge of the bed. and fuck, did he seriously crawl over to you, shit. "what do you need from me?" he asks, wait was he enjoying this too, did he like it if you took control. "unbutton my shirt" you order him, getting a little nervous and trying your best not to show him. "as you wish" he says, as he slowly unbuttons your top, button for button agonizing slow. when he's done he looks to your pants and then back up at you, as to ask if he could continue "go ahead" you say, picturing yourself as a fucking girl boss in those movies. he slowly unbuttoned your jeans and slowly slides them off, taking your panties with them.

he then sits back, just looking at you. "now" you say looking down at him "tell me what you want". "I would love to taste you, if you'd let me" he says grinning at you. god you loved this. "go ahead" you say. He pulls your legs apart, and you gasp as his tongue slides thru your folds and his hands tightly grab your thighs holding you still. he keeps licking and sucking and you throw your head back on pleasure. "fuck yes" you breath out, you immediately swallow your moans when you realize you're not at home and that there were more people here. Chris clearly notices and pushed his tongue into you as deep as he can "shit Chris" you whisper in a moan. you feel him grin against your soaking pussy. "fuck, i...Chris" you whisper. and he knows exactly what you mean. his thumb finds your clit and he rubs circles as your orgasm crashes thru you and you quickly put your hand over your mouth, trying your hardest not to make a sound.

his tongue leaves you and he licks his lips while he looks up at you. "please let me fuck you" he says. "I want you be so deep inside you, you wished I'd stay there forever" he says in a hungry tone. you pull him closer to you, lips almost touching "I want you to fuck me so hard I don't remember my fucking name" you whisper before your mouth crashes on his. he grabs you tightly and throws you further onto the bed. he quickly gets rid of his jeans while you unclip your bra and throw it to the ground. "god you're perfect" he says as he lines himself up at your entrance.

he thrust in, in one swift movement, putting his hand over your mouth. "you have to stay silent, understood" he says strictly, taking full control back. which to be honest, you liked it more when he took control. you nod and his hand leaves your mouth. "good girl" he says before he starts thrusting. with in seconds he speeds up and hits you in that perfect spot. "f-fuck" you moan. "stay silent baby" he says and you nod to him, trying your hardest not to make a sound, which was so fucking hard as he kept fucking ramming into you. "f-fuck, Chris" you breath out. "i- I'm" is all you get out before he covers your mouth again with his hand. 

"i told you to keep silent" he says strictly, yet a playful look in his eyes

"i told you to keep silent" he says strictly, yet a playful look in his eyes. you wrap your legs around him as you feel your orgasm rise. "oh you wanna cum?" he asks "does my good girl want to cum already". you franticly nod your head not being able to hold it any longer. "wait for me baby, I'm close" he says. you whine into his hand. " fucking hold it" he says strictly. you're about to burst when you feel him falter in his thrust a little. "now fucking cum for me" he says. you come hard and moan loud into his hand, happy that he had his hand there because you probably wouldn't have been able to keep yourself from making any sound.

after a minute or 2, Chris pulls out of you and holds you tightly. he sighs loudly. "everything okay?" you ask him. "yeah, just happy to be here again" he says. "don't you come here that often?" you asked him. "no, since I dated Nat I didn't come here as often anymore" he says softly, like he didn't wanna talk about her anymore, but you had to ask. "your family didn't really seem fond of her" you say, remembering the conversation at the dinner table. "yeah" he sighs "to be honest, thinking back now, she never was the nicest person. not like you" you says. "still it must have sucked they didn't really like her" you say softly, knowing it's a sensitive topic. "yeah, well, she didn't like to come here in the first place" he tells you. "so I'm actually really happy you wanted to come with me tonight" he says smiling at you. "of course" you tell him "I love your family". "and judging by how they reacted to you, they love you too" he says smiling before he places a soft kiss on your nose, which makes you smile. "I'm really happy......with you" he says softly. "I'm really happy with you too Chris" you say softly kissing him before the both of you fall asleep in each other's arms.