29. Closure.....

other than other nights you wake up in Chris' arms, rested. for the first time in days you just cuddled in bed together, nothing more. he places a soft kiss on your head "Nat is coming over today to talk about the divorce and stuff, how we're gonna split things" he says sighing hard, clearly not looking forward to it. "good luck with that" you say sarcastically. "yeah, wish you could be here and help me, but that's probably not a good idea" he says smiling down at you. "yeah probably not, I'll go shopping today then. my closet could use some new stuff" you say smiling softly back. "you better buy some nice lingerie, my treat" he says smiling.

It's silent for a while, you're just enjoying each other's company. "ugh I don't wanna leave this bed" Chris says smiling before he grabs your chin and pulls you closer, kissing you. "hmm, unfortunately Lils needs to go to school" you say against his lips. "she can skip school for a day" he says kissing you again. you are about to argue when Lily opens the door and walks in "hurry I need to go to school" she says, clearly confused why no one has woken her up yet. "I'm on my way, go get dressed" you say to her, getting out of bed. you hear Chris groan. you walk towards the door, in an oversized shirt you stole form Chris. "god you look so fucking sexy" he says. you look over your shoulder seeing him still lay in bed. a smile on his face and his rough morning hair of his, which you just want to run your fingers though. yes you could definitely get used to this.

Chris' pov

you see y/n walk out, god she looked so fucking sexy in your shirt. you 2 got even closer as before. and things started to get more serious now. maybe after you figured things out with Natalie you could see how you and y/n would be....together. the thought scared you a bit. she was still young and was new to your lifestyle. the way she looked yesterday, crying because what people said about her. it broke your heart, but unfortunately it was the reality you lived in. things like that happened, and you really started to doubt if she could handle it.

an hour after y/n and Lily left, Nat walks in. "hey" she says softly. "morning" you say back, not wanting this to take any longer as it should. you sit down on the couch not really saying anything for a moment. "okay let's just get this over with, so we can move on with our lives" you say sighing. "Chris" Natalie says with a sad tone in her voice. you now look at her, like really take her in, you've rarely seen her like this. "please.." she whispers, her eyes watering. the sight makes you doubt everything, at least she can handle the press. maybe y/n was better off without you. maybe you shouldn't divorce Nat. you wipe away Nat's tears and she leans into your hand, like she only realizes now what she's giving up. "i...i love you Chris" she says as another tear rolls over her cheek. you softly kiss it away. she looks at you a bit shocked as you look at her. "i....I can't do this" she says softly "I don't want to divorce you. I want to be with you and Lily and have an amazing life together with the 3 of us. I'm sorry Chris, I haven't even seen Alex since that night. I promise you I will only ever love you".

the second she finishes her lips are on yours, and she pulls you closer. Nat knew how to find all those amazing spots on your body, she took initiative, which y/n didn't. maybe Nat is actually what you wanted, someone who could take control too sometimes. you kiss her back, not really realizing how much you've actually missed her...or did you actually missed the sex with her...or was it the nostalgia of what you were. to be honest you didn't fucking care. she unzips your pants and took your cock in her mouth, as deep as it could go. god she knew exactly what she was doing and fuck did it feel amazing. you thrusted your dick into her mouth, making her gag. "you need to fucking proof yourself if you want to give this another shot" you tell her voiced laced with lust, yet a little anger. "i will do anything for you Chris" she breaths out, before she strips out of her clothes and pushes you down into the couch. she grabs your cock and puts it at her entrance before she lets you fill her completely.