15. Unexpected company

the next morning as you get up out of bed and walk to your closet, you feel a bit sore. but you push true and walk downstairs, seeing Lily and Chris are already up. you share a look with Chris before you sit down at the table next to Lily. you just eat breakfast like normal, just once in a while your eyes trail to Chris and he grins back at you, making you think back at last night, how amazing it was.

you're pulled out of your thoughts when the door opens and the sound of heals come closer. "mommy!" Lily yells, running up to her mom and hugging her tightly. you're surprised she never reacted like that to Natalie before, tho maybe her being away made her realize she loves her mom. Natalie looks a bit surprised too as she hugs Lily. "hey Lily" she says "I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me today, have a girls day". Lily looks exited "yeah, can I have a pink dress" she says. "we can get one" Natalie tells her "go get dressed". Lily runs upstairs to get dressed and Natalie looks at you with a bitchy look.

"so you're back?" she says coldly. "I- uhm, kind of" you say to her. "so family breakfast huh" she says coldly, yet you seem to hear a hint of jealousy. "oh w-we just" you say not knowing really what to say. "oh fuck off Natalie, you were away. don't fucking blame her for taking care of your fucking kid" Chris says in a cold tone. "I fucking left because of her bullshit" Natalie says pointing to you. "oh yeah, because she was the fucking problem" Chris says sarcastically. "you know what, fuck you Chris. I just want a nice day with my kid, can't a mother do that?" she says. you see Chris getting even angrier now. "a mother, a fucking mother wouldn't fucking leave her kid for a few weeks, without even saying goodbye to her. you know how fucking upset she was!" he now yells at her. "oh sweetheart, you shouldn't yell, you will make the nanny have a fucking breakdown again" she says teasingly. "YOU-" before Chris can finish his sentence he stops as he hears little footsteps come down the stairs. Lily walks into the kitchen looking around, like she knows exactly what was going on before she came down the stairs. "shall we go sweetheart" Natalie says to Lily in a voice you never heard her use before. "yes" she says excitedly. "have fun Lils" you say to her before they walk towards the door. "bring her back before diner" Chris says in a demanding tone laced with anger. "we'll see, she's my kid too remember" and with that Natalie leaves with Lily.

"fucking bitch!" Chris yells slamming the table and standing up. you don't say anything and start cleaning up the table, while Chris paces thru the kitchen. you are cleaning the counter when you feel 2 arms sneak around you, and a heavy breathing. you feel he's still mad, but doesn't really know what to do with that anger. Chris places a hungry kiss in your neck. 

"are you okay?" you ask him softly

"are you okay?" you ask him softly. "don't wanna talk about it right now" he says placing more kisses in your neck, while his hand sneaks under your shirt to play with your nipples. "Chris" you breath out, as to tell him this wasn't the way to deal with the situation. but it instead comes out as a soft moan, only turning him on more. his other hand find your jeans and he pulls them down, taking your panties with him. "fuck" he breaths out as he grinds against you. you place your hands firmly on the kitchen counter for support. he unzips his jeans and without warning pushes his hard cock inside you in one deep and hard thrust. making you gasp out loud.