13. Again

your pov

you wake up in the evening, and for the first time in days you're actually hungry. you just hoped Chris would already be asleep, you didn't want to see him right now. you put his white knitted sweater over your pj's and silently walk downstairs. you walk into the kitchen when you hear the tv is on. you look around the corner and see Chris is watching tv. maybe if your silent enough he wouldn't notice you. so you tippy toe to the fridge to grab some food.

Chris' pov

you're watching tv when you notice something moving behind you in the kitchen. you turn around and see y/n sneaking thru the kitchen, probably hoping you wouldn't notice. "if you're hungry i can make something for you" you say to her, when you see her open the fridge. she looks at you with a guilty look on her face, but she immediately looks down. "I uhm, I just grab something from the fridge" she says softly. shit, you knew this was gonna be awkward but not this awkward. "go sit, I'll make you something" you say standing up and walking towards the kitchen. "Chris you really don't need to-" she says softly. "I have some leftovers from diner, I thought you might like some when you woke up. I was right" you say smiling to her, trying your hardest to just act normal. "thank you" she says softly, still not looking at you. "go sit on the couch, I'll make some for you" you tell her. as she walks to the couch you can't help but look at her. your sweater on her and her little pj shorts that just about cover her butt, god her ass looked amazing. you shake the thought from your mind and begin to cook for her, looking over at her once every few seconds.

your pov

"here you go" Chris says, placing the plate of food on your lap. "thank you" you say to him, still too scared to actually look him in the eye. you eat your food in silence when Chris is watching tv.

 when your finished you put your plate on the table and watched some tv with him

 when your finished you put your plate on the table and watched some tv with him. you could feel the awkwardness between you two, and you hated it. "I uhm" you start not really knowing what to say to him. he looks at you and you look straight into his beautiful blue eyes, that always made you forget anything you were saying. it is silent and you both just look at each other, just staring into each other's eyes. "fuck it" Chris says before he crashes his lips on yours. this time you don't hesitate and kiss him back, fully giving over at the amazing feeling of his lips against yours. he softly pushes you back on the couch and hovers over you.

you stop him for a moment "Chris what about..." you breath out, looking at him. "I don't care" he says before his lips are on yours again. his hand finds your hip and holds it tightly making you moan. he slips his tongue in and you let him take full control. god you never felt like this before. his body against yours, it felt so good. his lips leave your mouth and go to your neck kissing and biting it playfully. 

making a soft moan escape your lips, which made you blush

making a soft moan escape your lips, which made you blush. no man has ever made you moan like that, with such a simple touch. you feel Chris smile against your skin "do that again" he orders you. and as he bites your neck another soft moan leaves your mouth. "just like that" he says, grinning at you before his lips crash onto yours again. you feel his hand on your hip move down and you start to panic a little. how far was he willing to go, you thought to yourself. he grabbed your ass and squeezes it hard. making you moan out louder. "fuck y/n" he moans out. his hand leaves your ass and goes towards your shorts and you panic, where you ready for this. you slowly push him off you. "Chris I...we" you say out of breath.

"fuck" he says breathing hard. "yeah" you say awkwardly "I uhm....I'm going to sleep now....yeah" you say as you stand up. you look at Chris who is looking at you with lust in his eyes, yet also something which looked like guilt. "goodnight Chris" you say softly before you head upstairs.

Chris' pov

"goodnight Chris" she says before she goes upstairs, you don't say anything. what did you just do...again. I mean it was fucking amazing, but if she hadn't stopped you, you'd. fuck you were so hard already, the sounds she was making went straight to your fucking cock. fuck. you turn off the tv and walk to your room. you couldn't shake her from your mind. your hand found your member and with her moans in mind you come undone.

the next morning you slowly wake up. you hear voices come from downstairs. it was the weekend so you sleep in today. you put some clothes on and walk downstairs. "don't worry I'm gonna make you beautiful" you hear Lily say to y/n. Lily was doing y/n's hair and was trying to braid it, which didn't look so great. "can I do your make up too?" she asked her. "well you can help me pick things out okay?" y/n tells her, probably knowing that wasn't going to be great. you just enjoy them talking and giggling with each other before you step into the room. "good morning" you say. "morning" they say at the same time, before they both go back to what they were doing. "you look beautiful" you tell y/n jokingly. she blushes a little, which probably had nothing to do with you calling her beautiful and everything to do with what happened last night.

you started making breakfast. "can we go picknick in the park today?" you hear Lily ask y/n. "that'd be nice, but I don't think your dad wants to go to the park" y/n says. "ahhh, can't we go without daddy?" you hear Lily ask. "no I think he would like to picknick too, why don't we just go to the store and buy some food and then we go picknick in the backyard with your dad okay?" y/n suggests to her. you can't help but feel warm inside, y/n already knew you so well and always thought about you. "okay" Lily says "but we make the snacks then, only girls can make the snacks". "deal" y/n says laughing.

--------------------------------------

"so I take it you're feeling better?" you ask y/n as the 3 of you sit down for breakfast. "yeah I feel a lot better" she says smiling. "see dad the magic ingredient worked" Lily says smiling to you. "which secret ingredient?" y/n asks. "love" you say smiling to her, and there was that soft blush again. god if Lily wasn't here you'd take her right here, right now. it's like y/n can read your mind because she quickly looks over at Lily and says "we were planning to picknick in the backyard today. and unfortunately Lils wanted it to be a girls only morning. so you kinda have to entertain yourself until like 2". "yes you're not allowed in the kitchen anymore daddy" Lily says to you playfully. "alright, I'll get out of your girls' way then" you say smiling at them, knowing exactly what you were gonna do with your free time.

your pov

after you and Lily done some groceries, you make the snacks in the kitchen. your mind goes back to this morning. the look Chris gave you, like he was gonna eat you. "like this?" Lily asks, getting you out of your head. "yeah that's great" you say to her smiling. you are baking and singing at the same time when Lily asks "do you think my mom will be back?". the sad tone of her tugs at your heart. "of course she will Lils" you tell her, not so sure she really will. "if she doesn't come back, do you want to be my new mom" she asks. the question alone makes you nervous yet flattered at the same time. "no sweetheart, but I'll always be your friend" you tell her. "oh" she says before she continues baking.

at 2 all the snacks are ready and you laid a picknick blanket at a nice place in the backyard. "am I allowed back in, it's 2" Chris says. "you can come in" Lily says smiling. "surprise" she says smiling proudly as Chris steps in the kitchen, showing him the food you 2 made. "wow that looks great" he says smiling proudly at her too. "let's take it outside shall we" you tell them. you all grab some snacks and put it outside on the blanket and just enjoyed the food while Chris and Lily talked about things. but you couldn't help but think back at the conversation you had with Lily, about if her mom would come back. then your mind goes to last night. the kiss you shared with Chris. you couldn't do that anymore. you could not do that to this girl. "maybe y/n wants some?" you hear Chris say to Lily. "I would love a cupcake" you say smiling to her, just acting like everything is okay.