33. Family diner

you stand Infront of your closet, really not knowing what to wear. "oh there you are" Chris says walking in "what are you doing?" he asks sneaking his hands around your waist, placing his head on your shoulder. "deciding what to wear tonight" you say, still looking at your closet. "just wear something you like to wear" he says simply. "i just want to make a good impression" you tell him, now looking at him. he softly smiles at you "that's cute" he says softly grabbing your face and placing a soft kiss on your lips. "please help me pick something out?" you ask him. "you really think I'm good at this?" he asks you. "well you always dress nicely" you tell him. "I have people for that" he says jokingly. "no I mean your normal clothes too, you always look like you know what you're doing" you tell him. "oh believe me I don't" he says smiling. "just wear something comfortable. seriously my family doesn't give a shit about things like that. you could wear a trash bag for all they care" he says. you smile at him "thank you" you say softly. "don't stress so much about this, it's just diner" he says hugging you from behind, while you've turned you attention back at your closet.

"I like this" he says walking up to the closet grabbing a nice top "with maybe these black jeans" he says handing it to you. you look at it, it was casual and you know you would feel comfortable in this. but was it enough. "try it on" he says sitting on your bed, watching you while you put it on. 

you turn to him when you're done, and see he has a big smile on his face. "that's it" he says standing up grabbing your hand and spinning you around to look at you "perfect" he says smiling before he kisses you. "you're so beautiful y/n" he says before his lips are on your again. "can I pick your outfit now?" you ask him smiling. "you absolutely can" he says grabbing your hand and taking you with him to his room. you pick out some nice black trousers and a nice shirt. he puts it on and looks at you "we're matching" he says grinning. you look at him in the mirror and stand beside him "yeah we do" you say smiling "I didn't even realize". "we look amazing" he says putting an arm around your shoulders. you look at the 2 of you in the mirror, god would it feel great to be his girlfriend, you quickly shake that thought. we're just having fun, you remind yourself. this is all just for fun.

-----------------------------------------------

"come on Lils we need to go!" you yell up the stairs. she comes down and seems like Chris put her in something that matches you 2. you smile at the sight, she looks so cute. you drive to his parents' house, and the closer you get the more nervous you become. you know he wouldn't introduce you as his girlfriend, but this still felt like a big deal. Chris clearly notices because he takes your hand in his, kissing it softly. 

"they're gonna love you y/n" he says smiling at you

Chris stops the car Infront of a nice looking house. it wasn't as big as his, but it was still quite big. you step out of the car and just look up at the house. Lily runs excitedly to the door. "come on" Chris says grabbing your hand, walking you to the door. a nice looking woman opens the door. "grandma!" Lily yells excitedly, hugging her. "hey sweetheart" she says to Lily. "grandpa!" Lily yells running inside. "hey mom" Chris says hugging her. "nice to see you again" she says. "and who is this lovely lady?" she asks looking over at you. "hi I'm y/n, nice to meet you" you say shaking her hand. "it's nice to meet you too, I heard a lot about you" she says smiling. wait really, did Chris tell his mom about you. you look a little shocked "don't worry dear, all good things" she says smiling friendly. "good" you say nervously. "come in" she says, Chris takes your hand in his and takes you inside.