27. i promised didn't i?

Chris handed you a glass of champagne. you took a sip, god you were so horny you just wanted him to fuck you. he grabbed a strawberry and put it to your mouth, oh he was gonna regret this. you put it in your mouth a sexy as you could and it worked his eyes turned dark. "you really shouldn't have done that" he says darkly. "what are you gonna do about it" you ask him, trying to sound as innocent as you could. "god you drive me crazy y/n" he says before his lips crash on yours in a hungry kiss. your champagne glass falls out of your hands, to the ground, shattering in a million pieces. but you both don't mind.

Chris lifts you up bridal style before he takes you upstairs to his room. he lays you down on the bed while he gets rid of his shirt. you let your fingers dance over his chest. "god you are so fucking hot" you tell him. you then pull him closer kissing him passionately, you playfully swirl your tongue around his. 

Chris pulls back and looks at you while he smirks

Chris pulls back and looks at you while he smirks. "it's time I do as I promised" he says before he undresses you. every touch makes you shiver in anticipation. he then kisses your neck going lower to your breast. you moan as he takes one of your nipples in his mouth and sucks on it hard. "oh fuck" you breath out. "I haven't even started yet" he says grinning before he lowers his fingers to your core. "wait" you tell him. he looks a bit confused. "let me try something" you say a little shy all of a sudden. "okay" he says smiling at you. you tell him to lay down on the bed, and he follows your orders. you kiss him quickly before you turn around and open your mouth wide to take him as far as you could in your mouth. "oh fuck y/n" he groans. you quickly look over your shoulder and you see him throwing his head back in pleasure.

you continue but only reach half of his length. you put your hand at his base tightly and you hear him groan again. "just like that baby" he says. you continue and decide to just try to take him whole. you relax your throat and take him in as far as you can. you feel his tip hit your throat. and drool comes running from your mouth as you choke on him, making him moan out loud. he rocks his hips towards you, fucking your mouth. then you feel hands on your ass as he puts one of your legs over him and lowers your hips down, sucking hard on your clit. you moan on his dick, which in turn makes him groan at the vibration going through his cock.

he puts his tongue inside you and you bob your head up and down. your both moaning in pleasure. "oh fuck.....stop" Chris says getting you off of him "I don't wanna cum yet, I want you to beg for it" he says in a deep voice. throwing you unto the bed.

 throwing you unto the bed