25. how life is supossed to be

you look at Chris, looking up into his beautiful eyes. "where do we stand now?" you ask him after a long silence, laying wrapped up in each other's arms. 

"I

"I ..... to be honest I don't know" he says softly but honestly "I just want you to know it's never been just sex for me, I really fucking like you and I mean that" he says placing a soft kiss on your head. "I know" you say in a whisper, realizing all along, it was never just sex, because you felt it wasn't. and with that thought in mind, and his strong hands wrapped around you, you fall asleep, hoping to dream about a future with him in it.

a little later you were woken up by a weight on the footed of the bed. you slowly open your eyes and you hear Chris groan. you see Lily on the end of the bed, looking at you 2 smiling. "so you're not mad at him anymore?" she asks you hopeful. "well" you say teasingly to Chris, and Chris playfully smiles at you. then Lily climbs on the bed nestling herself between you and Chris. you both hug each other with her in the middle. you just fall asleep like that again, feeling like this is how everything is supposed to be.

Chris' pov

you see your 2 favorite girls in the world sleep peacefully. Natalie doesn't even cross your mind once. maybe this is how things were supposed to be. and with thought in mind you fall asleep again.

in the morning you hear something fall on the ground, waking both you and y/n up. you both look at the door where Lily is standing with a tray of breakfast. 

you get up and grab the sharp pieces of glass that had fallen, while y/n walks up to Lily, putting the tray on the bed, while she lifts Lily up so she doesn't step in the glass

you get up and grab the sharp pieces of glass that had fallen, while y/n walks up to Lily, putting the tray on the bed, while she lifts Lily up so she doesn't step in the glass. "I wanted to surprise you" Lily says innocently. "well you did, It looks delicious" y/n says, clearly hearing the disappointed tone in Lily's voice. "yeah but you weren't supposed to get out of bed yet" she says. "it's okay sweetheart, I'll just clean this up and then we'll pretend we never left the bed okay?" you tell her. a soft smile forms on her face. "okay" she says. you clean the glass up and jump back into bed. "so what did you make?" you ask her. you see the fruit is uncut and the cereal is really soggy. but for her sake you eat it like it's the best thing you had in years, and y/n does exactly the same. you smile at her when her eyes meet yours. yeah, this was how life was supposed to be.