30. Mine

A few minutes later Chris knocks on your door. "go away" you tell him, you nestled yourself under the covers. mainly so no one would hear you pathetic sobs. "please y/n just talk to me" he says softly. you stay silent, if you would open your mouth now he would know exactly how much he hurt you. and you don't think you want him to know. when you think he's finally left the door opens and he walks in. you hide further under the covers, trying your hardest to hold back your sobs. "please y/n I just wanna talk" he says. you feel he sits down on the edge of the bed, was he seriously gonna wait there till you said something. 

"please y/n" he says again now sounding sad too

"please y/n" he says again now sounding sad too. you feel he's pulling the sheets, but before you can grip them tighter he pulls them off of you. his eyes turn even more sad when he sees your tear stained face. "I'm so, so fucking sorry y/n" he says, guilt ridden all over his face. you say nothing, looking away from him, trying your hardest to push all the emotions away.

"ï don't want Nat" he says. "oh really, so you only used her for sex?" you ask him, jealously lacing your tone. "well I mean-" he says "you know what, why the fuck are you mad. we're not a thing" he says in an emotionless tone, you know he only used when he wanted to hide his real emotions. "guess you're right" you say hearing your heart break...again. how many times are you gonna let him do this to you. how many times would you allow him to break your heart. no you were so done with this.

"you know what Chris, you do you. but don't come to me with your 'I really like you' bullshit and your 'you're special to me' bullshit. because clearly you're lying" you tell him anger lacing your voice now. "y/n i-" he wants to say but you don't let him finish. "I should get ready" you say standing up. "where are you going?" you hear him ask as you stand up. "not that it's any of your business, but I feel like going out tonight" and with that you open your closet, grabbing the dress Alex bought for you, the one you know Chris loved, and put in on, in front of him. you grab a pair of heals and strap them on. then you clean your face and do some light but sensual make-up.

"I get it you're angry at me" he says watching you every move. "no I'm fucking disappointed, but at least I know where I stand now" you tell him coldly, all your emotion from before is pushed somewhere deep inside you. if he could fuck her and expect you to fucking deal with it, you could fuck someone too. like he said you weren't a fucking couple, you were single and you were gonna fucking enjoy it. "are you going to see Alex?" he asks, a hint of jealousy in his tone. "not that it's any of your business, but no. although i would like to go to his club tonight, maybe I'll run into someone that actually respects me" you tell him coldly while you stand up ready to go.

as you want to walk out 2 strong hands grab you, one finds your hip and the other your throat. "don't you dare tell me I don't respect you" he hisses in your ear.