19. A real date

a month later

"good morning" Chris says smiling as you walk into the kitchen. "morning" you say back. "you look rough" he says grinning. "well a certain someone kept me up last night" you say grinning back. "probably not enough, you're still fucking walking" he says, before he grabs your face and kisses you deeply. the 2 of you fucked, almost, every night. it confused you a bit, because he seemed to like it, yet every time after the 2 of you are done, he leaves. you just wished he would stay, just to cuddle. maybe this wasn't as serious to him as it was to you.

"I was thinking" he begins "Lily is with Nat this weekend. what if I cook tonight and maybe we can do something fun after, watch a movie or whatever". "are you asking me on a date?" you say teasingly. "kinda" he says, smiling softly. you were a bit surprised, maybe things were getting more serious now. "I better buy something to wear then" you say smiling at him. "yeah I'll make sure I'll match you this time" he says.

you were now fully moved in again, and it felt great. Natalie wasn't staying at the house anymore. they decided to take a little break. so somewhere you had hope you and Chris would work out, especially now that he asked you on a date. after you brought Lily to school you go shopping for a nice dress. you quickly found a dress you'd like. as you walk back to your car you walk across a lingerie store and you can't resist. you go in and buy a nice set for yourself, you knew what would happen after the date, so better be prepared.

later in the evening you get ready. Chris told you to stay in your room until he was done, so you did. you actually were a bit nervous. you look at yourself in the mirror and you looked pretty.

 you were getting more confident, Chris certainly helped you with that

 you were getting more confident, Chris certainly helped you with that. you got a text that you were allowed to go downstairs. you put your heals on and walk downstairs. you hearts starts beating faster as you see the room. the light is dimmed, there are candles burning and in the background you hear soft music. then Chris walks out of the kitchen, wearing a suit that looked so fucking good on him. "do you like it?" he asks as you just look around. "I love it" you say smiling at him. "I love that" he says pointing to you "that beautiful, honest, smile of yours". him saying that makes you smile even wider.

he walks up to you and grabs your hand in his "you look breathtaking y/n" he says softly. "you look really handsome too" you tell him. he walks you to your seat before he sits down himself. the food he cooked looks amazing. "I didn't know you could cook this well" you tell him surprised. "I have many talents" he says. "can't wait to discover more of those talents" you tell him. you talk, drink wine and laugh. it's like you're the only woman in his life and it feels amazing. you can see this, you 2 together.

"time for dessert" Chris says standing up. "oh real dessert this time?" you ask him teasingly. "the second dessert comes a little later, but you don't wanna miss this" he says putting the dessert in front of you. "you know if I didn't see literally all the movies you're in, I wouldn't have guessed you were actually famous" you tell him honestly. "I literally can't walk with someone in public" he says jokingly. "I mean, you don't act like someone who's famous, you're just a normal man, who loves his homelife, probably just as much as his career" you say to him. "I do, tho it gets harder and harder to leave, especially now that you're here" he says. you feel butterflies in your stomach, did he really mean that. "I can't imagine a life where you're not by my side" he says softly, like he's scared to admit it to not only you, but himself too. "I will try to be there for you, always" you say to him. his eyes find yours and there is so much passion in them, you stop breathing for a second. "don't ever leave" he says in a whisper. "i-" before you can finish the sentence his lips are on yours kissing you deeply. not with lust this time, but like he's scared to lose you.