21. Life's a mess

Alex softly rubs your back when you tell him everything. "he was just so sweet and I was so stupid to let him take my virginity. and all he wanted was just sex. nothing more, I now understand why he would leave my room every time we had sex, because that's literally all he wanted. why would I ever think my boss would want me to be more" you say, tears still streaming down your face. "fucking asshole" Alex says under his breath. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in like this and......I'm sorry Alex" you say to him, feeling guilty you took it out on him. "it's okay, I'm here for you. in whatever way you want me to be" he says.

"so I didn't hurt you...with all this?" he asks, sounding a little scared of the answer. "no, the last 2 where a bit much.....but I deserved that" you tell him, the last words so softly you hoped he didn't hear. "I'm sorry I should have checked in on you" he says guilt in his tone. "no Alex, really it wasn't your fault...it was-" before you can finish your sentence you hear commotion coming from the hallway. someone knocks loudly on the door "sir you can't be here" you hear someone tell the person knocking. "the fuck is going on" Alex says standing up and opening the door.

Chris storms in, anger and disappointment  written all over his face. 

"seriously, you too!" he says disappointedly looking to you, his voice laced with anger

"seriously, you too!" he says disappointedly looking to you, his voice laced with anger. "wait you didn't tell me Chris fucking Evans is your boss?" Alex says looking surprised at you. you're too overwhelmed to react. "can't believe I fucked 2 women he fucked too" Alex said, cleary not impressed by Chris at all. "you shut the fuck up!" Chris yells as Alex "I'm taking her home". "you're not gonna take her anywhere, if she wants to stay here, she's staying" Alex says calmly. "and who are you to tell me that, I can do whatever the fuck I want" Chris says, getting more angry by the second. "this is my fucking club, welcome by the way. now you see where I fuck your wife every once in a while. but hey, you can't be mad at her right, you're doing the same to her." he says pointing to you "it's just sex right" Alex says mockingly. that pushes Chris over the edge and he punches Alex hard in the face.

Chris takes a step back seeing Alex' nose is bleeding, like he scared himself a bit by doing that. his eyes find yours "i- I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he says. "leave" you say in a calm but strict voice. "please come home with me y/n, I can explain" he says now more calmly. "fucking leave!" you now yell at him. "y/n i-" he begins. "do you see what you have done" you say pointing to Alex, holding his bleeding nose. "I'm sorry, but" Chris says. "i was wrong, you're not a hair better than them" you tell him, face stone cold. his eyes turn sad as he realizes you're talking about your parents. you didn't really mean it but your too overwhelmed by feelings right now you can't think straight. "i-i" Chris says not getting out of his words. "fucking leave.....NOW!" you yell at him. "please come home" he whispers before he walks to the door. "you better hope I'll come back for your daughters sake. she needs someone in her life who actually cares!" you spit at him before he leaves.