23. meeting

Chris' pov

you wake up feeling more tired than ever, you really needed to apologize to y/n today. but when you walk downstairs you see a note on the table. ~I needed to clear my mind, I'll be back in the afternoon.~ it says. you sigh, you really fucked up. "morning" you hear Lily say as she comes down the stairs. "hey princess" you say smiling softly at her. "where's y/n?" she asks. "she is out for a little, she will be back in the afternoon" you tell her. "are you the person she's mad at?" she asks you. "I'm afraid so" you tell her honestly, knowing she already knows. "what did you do?" she asks. "I upset her by saying something I didn't mean" you say, realizing you needed to say the words to realize what's actually going on. "then just tell her you didn't mean it" she says, like it's the most simple thing to do. "I don't know if it's that simple" you tell her. "sure it is. you just say. 'I didn't mean what I said' whatever it is you said" she says smiling softly, like she just fixed your problem. "I'll try to remember that" you tell her smiling softly, she's so wise for her age. you fucking love her so much.

after you bring her to school you get a text from Nat, unfortunately she cancelled the talk yesterday because 'she had a meeting' whatever that was supposed to mean. so she texted you if you had time today. of course it was exactly the day y/n was away too, so you had no one to watch Lily. you call your brother to see if he has some time to watch Lily for a few hours, and luckily for you he has. so you drive to Nat, for a needed talk.

you walk in "hey" you say casually. there was a time you would always greet her with a kiss, but you don't feel that need any more now. "hey, sit down" she says. you sit down on the couch in silence for a few minutes. "are you fucking the nanny?" she then asks out of nowhere. "I thought we were gonna talk about us" you tell her, trying not to sound like you give anything away. "this is about us" she says. "I just want to know if we're gonna fix things Nat. no fucking other people anymore if you want this to work" you tell her. "that goes for you too then" she says, sounding like she's almost sure she's right. "of course, it needs to come from both sides" you tell her, again without sounding like you did fuck other people too. "if this between us is still what you want. if it isn't just tell me, because then I will not waste my time on this anymore" you tell her, making her clear you're done with this whole mess.

she looks at you for a long time before she almost whispers "I still love you Chris". "I still love you too Nat" you say back, not looking at her, because you'll know what is gonna happen next if you do. "please look at me" she says in a hurt voice. you don't know why but you do as she says. the moment you do her lips are on yours kissing you deeply. you grab her face and pull her in even closer. fuck why are you doing this, is the only thought going thru your mind before lust takes over. you lay her down on the couch, kissing her deeply. "make love to me how you used to" she whispers in your ear before she kisses and sucks on your neck, the thought of hoping it didn't create a hickey so y/n would notices, quickly leaves your mind, making place for Nat again in this moment, she's all you can think about. her sexy body against yours as you remember how her mouth feels on you. as you quickly undress both of you, before you do as she asked and make love to her, like you used to.

your pov

you open the door and walk into the house. you expected to find Chris there but he isn't. instead there is another man in the house, cooking with Lily. "y/n!" Lily yells happily, running up to you and hugging you. "hey Lils" you say after she hugged you. you walk towards the kitchen to the unfamiliar man. "we didn't had the pleasure to meet" he says, sticking his hand out "Scott, Chris' brother". you shake his hand as you see the smiling man before you, you can see they're brothers, they look very similar, yet also a lot different. "y/n" you tell him. "I know, heard a lot about you" he says smiling, like he knows more than you do. "should I be worried about that?" you ask him jokingly. "no don't worry, it's all good things" he says. you liked him he was similar to his brother in many ways, yet he was less stressed out and anxious, he just seemed like a happy version of Chris. maybe Chris was like this too, if he didn't had things to worry about.