The Dentist

Cw: pulled teeth, dentists

It's a fight to get Whumpee into the dentist's chair. It was a fight to buckle them in once they realized where they were going, but it was necessary to keep up with dental care after the damage their teeth took after their time with Whumper.

Whumper took a great deal of pride in taking teeth as a form of ultimate punishment. It was a permanent way of reminding Whumpee of their place. Whumpee chewed at their chains, breaking what teeth they had left.

Whumpee flailed their hands in every direction as Caretaker and a dental assistant wrapped their arms around Whumpee. They fought and gnashed their broken teeth as a mask was slipped over their face.

They held their breath as Caretaker panicked. "Don't worry," the dentist said. "They have to breathe eventually." As they said that, Whumpee inhaled deeply and slowly became still, slumped in the chair. "Ok we have to move fast. Hand me the mirror so I can see what I'm working with."

"Whumpee?" Whumpee could swear someone was saying their name throughout the forest they were walking in. It was so peaceful until someone started talking to them. "Hhgh. Wh. Heugh?"

"Heeeeeyyy bud, how're you feeling? Need something to drink?" A glass of water was held up to Whumpee's lips as they attempted to drink. By the sense of cold on their chest, they figured they probably wore about two times as much as they drank but they couldn't care at this point. They hated the dentist.