Baby pt 7 The car ride

Cw: drugging by eye drops, manhandling, cursing

"Sweetheart-?" Whumper 1 peeked their head around the corner of the playroom. "We've had you long enough now that we're ready for you to know what to call us. You are to call me BiBi and they are ZaZa."

Seated on the floor of the playroom, Whumpee looked up at their BiBi and nodded. No use in fighting it, gods knows what they'll do. Might as well, I suppose.

"Today we're going on a surprise trip! We'll get you when it's time to go!" BiBi left Whumpee to play.

This could be my chance to escape!

————

I should have fucking known.

Whumpee's plans were dashed when they were given a half dose of the eye drops to "help them relax in the car," BiBi said while ZaZa held them tight.

As the drops slowed them, they realized they still had a modicum of control over their body. Before they could make a slow getaway, ZaZa picked up the limp Whumpee and strapped them into a large car seat.

Whumpee sighed in frustration as they were secured into the safety chair. ZaZa booped them on the nose. "You're much easier to read than you think, we've studied you long enough to know you would try something. I think you'll like today though." Whumpee looked away, cheeks burning.

I'm easy to read? Fuck.

Whumpee tried to stay awake and gather an idea of where they were but the drugs made it impossible to focus. When they woke, ZaZa was taking them out of their car seat and into a house. They blinked and rubbed at their eyes. This house seemed.. normal? Maybe they could get help from whoever lives here!

BiBi called out a greeting and the crew was told to find their way to the living room, according to the voice that answered.

Entering what could only be the living room, Whumpee saw two adults on a couch and another adult on the floor in childish clothes.

No. It.. it couldn't be...

"Are you the new baby??" One of the strangers asked as they wiggled their fingers at Whumpee. "They're so sweet! What a cutie! You really outdid yourself this time!"

Horrified, Whumpee was plopped on a playmat with another adult who was being held in the same circumstances as they. "Whumpee, be a good baby for BiBi and ZaZa. We are at NiNi and Ama's house to socialize you. They've had their baby for a few months now. Maybe you can be friends!"

Looking over in fear, they were met and matched with the same glazed eyes of unshed tears and terror.