Baby Pt 13 - The Final Car Ride

Cw: noncon drugging, abandonment

BiBi and ZaZa watched through the camera as the melatonin spiked applesauce took its toll and the Baby's eyes slipped shut.

As a team, BiBi gathered warm layers, a blanket, and a baggie of snacks. ZaZa gathered up their soon-to-be nonproblem. Together, they pulled the fleece jacket on the Baby and tucked them into the car seat. Whumpee's eyes twitched as the seatbelt clicked shut and to the captors, the world slowed down for a what felt like minutes before they could bring themselves to continue.

They drove multiple counties over, it took so long that Whumpee woke up, startling the two up front when they heard the slurred confusion in the back.

Pulling over onto an unused road, ZaZa jumped out of the car and administered eye drops. This time, they were less careful and Whumpee squealed at the unwelcome sensation of their eye being pulled open.

Crying loudly, Whumpee reached their arms out to ZaZa as they tried to shut the door. Glaring, BiBi shut the car off as they waited for Whumpee to fall into the stupor of the drugs while ZaZa comforted the spiraling adult.

"Nice job. We've lost time."

"Shut up. It was only a few minutes."

Looking at each other in regret, the partners in crime quietly apologized for their behavior towards each other. "-this has been our toughest upbringing. I mean, we aren't even finishing the process. I feel like we need a break for a bit to go back to parenting classes."

"I agree with that idea. We could also look into parenting counseling groups."

As the captors made up, the captive was tortured inside their shattered mind. Flickers of memories flew by, like a terribly cut home video. Whumpee could see people and hear voices but, who were they? Where were they?

Stirring between the lake of inky blackness and full awareness of their surroundings, they felt jostling as the car pulled up to an empty park.

They felt a hat being pulled down over their ears and a blanket wrapping around them before feeling the transfer of their body. They tried to call for help, reach out even. All they managed was a halfhearted bleat as they weightlessly moved through the brisk air.

BiBi and ZaZa carried their Baby to the park bench where they would say their goodbyes.

"Oh my," BiBi wiped their eyes. "This is a lot harder than I thought.

ZaZa hugged Whumpee so tightly they felt the air leave their lungs for a second. "Be good, kiddo."

Being under the influence of the drops, Whumpee had no idea what was happening. All they could perceive was that they were somewhere they didn't know. This should be fun, right? This looks like a park. But BiBi and ZaZa are crying. That's bad.

They managed to reach up and pat BiBi's cheeks and BiBi burst into tears.

The parents stood up and left abruptly, leaving a package of snacks with the newly freed Whumpee.

Looking from the safety of their car, BiBi started their own spiral of worry.

"That was enough food, right?"

"Yes."

"And they'll be warm enough, right?"

"Yes."

"What if no one finds them?"

"They'll be fine."

"But-"

"Let's go."

BiBi sighed deeply and started the car. ZaZa looked out the window at their abandoned baby and a tear slipped out as Whumpee looked on in confusion as their known "support system" left with no intent to retrieve them.