Whumper bathes Whumpee

Cw: noncon bathing, infected wound

Whumper walked down the dark hallway to their favorite Whumpee's room. They'd spent most of yesterday with Whumpee testing pain endurance and left them in terrible shape.

Peeking through the window, they saw Whumpee curled up on their mattress, bloodied and bruised, dirty and sweaty.

Why are they so sweaty? Whumper wondered.

Entering the room, they poked Whumpee with their foot. "Hey. What's wrong with you?"

Whumpee managed a groan before rolling away to reveal an infected cut. Red and swollen and weeping, the cut startled Whumper. How could something become so festered in such a short amount of time?

Whumper looked around the room and noted the grime, the dirty sheets, looked at the shower chart and saw they'd gone without a decent hosing in about a month. Who let this go for so long? I have people to do this!

Whumper couldn't let their favorite Whumpee die of infection. They wanted them maintained so they could be kept for years to come.

Scooping up the half delirious person, Whumper reassured them that "we'll get you cleaned up" and they would "feel much better" once that cut was disinfected. It would hurt but it was necessary.

Laying Whumpee down in the water, they shrieked as the cut was flooded with soap.

Loving every second of their pain, Whumper smiled as they poured more warm water over Whumpee who was trying to shield themselves.

They might have to make a habit of this, actually.