Forced care, fighting against Caretaker

Cw: cursing, stabbing, syringe and noncon drugging, restraints

"Get your fucking hands off me. I bite."

Caretaker tried to hide the tears that glazed their eyes at the one who was once engaged to them.

Their love was taken as a prisoner of war and when rescued, returned different. Angry at the world and everyone in it.

"Please, Sweetheart, we have to change your bandages."

Whumpee cringed as they turned away in their bed. Their injuries were severe which only told Caretaker part of what Whumpee endured during their time in captivity.

Taking a deep breath to prepare themselves for the fight about to ensue, Caretaker called in the traveling nurse.

Hearing the footsteps approaching, Whumpee began to panic.

With the nurse and Caretaker standing over Whumpee, Whumpee knew they had little choice in what was going to happen.

"Fine. Make it quick." Whumpee cut the two off before they could even set an ultimatum.

"Hand me the scissors," Caretaker instructed.

"There aren't any here.."

"fuck," Caretaker whispered as they turned their head to see Whumpee grinning with scissors flying through the air. Before the caretaker or nurse could react, the scissors broke the skin on Caretaker's arm that was positioned in front of Whumpee.

With the scissors sticking out of their arm, Caretaker was still able to overpower their weaker partner but it was a close match. The nurse prepared a syringe as quickly as they could.

Turning around with the syringe ready - Caretaker had Whumpee on their stomach, already knowing what was coming, Whumpee screaming so hard they weren't even making sense anymore, just spitting out sounds and veins popping out of their red face - the nurse quickly pulled clothes away to expose the top of Whumpee's buttocks and deposited the sedative.

"This'll only last about an hour so let's get the restraints on first and work by severity. Let's get those scissors out of your arm."

With care, the cuffs were locked into place. While in the throes of the medicine, the two alert adults cleaned and bandaged the wounds that were most pronounced and painful, leaving scrapes and smaller cuts for last.

As Whumpee came to, they felt a distinct stinging. They knew what was happening and reacted as expected by Caretaker and the Nurse as they thrashed against the cuffs, screaming the most hurtful things they could.

"You're dead to me! I hate you! Get away from me and never show your face here again! I can't believe I ever loved you!-"

The traveling nurse saw the despair growing on Caretaker's face as they led them out of the room. They would finish, they said. Caretaker needed to take care of themselves, they said. I know you care, they said, and caring includes taking care of you, they said. They still love you deep down, they said as they shut the bedroom door.

As soon as Caretaker was shut out, the tears fell.