Choking

Cw: scene of choking, description of choking, sense of dying

Whumpee knew they should've been eating slower. They knew they should've been taking smaller bites. They were tired and had just come home from work. Lover had a plate in the fridge for them for after work and Whumpee was Hungry. They'd only had a small lunch and after a full day of work, they were ravenous. Stuffing their mouth with Lover's delicious food, they weren't thinking about any potential consequences other than potentially having indigestion over the swiftness of their meal until Whumpee's throat dried out on the chicken. (Whumpee loves Lover but damn that chicken was dry.) They couldn't wet their whistle to slide the chicken down - in fact, even if they tried, the water wouldn't have been able to get past the chicken anyway because it was such a large bite.

Trying to stay calm, Whumpee was already running out of air and their vision started to tinge black. They couldn't call to Lover, they couldn't speak. They couldn't even cough. They were rapidly running out of oxygen and ideas. As they began to feel faint, they had one last burst of energy as they were determined that Lover would NOT find them in the morning, choked to death on chicken. They pulled themselves up and around the back of the chair. They rammed their stomach against the back of the chair until the chicken came shooting out and a rush of precious air could rush in, no doubt taking away the blue tinge that was likely in their cheeks and lips.

Sitting down exhausted more than ever now, Whumpee wasn't even sure they could finish the delicious meal as they were more scared than hungry to try and eat. Maybe, maybe they would just go to bed and not tell Lover in the morning.